stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Pistons -2.5

Like Detroit on the road here against Milwaukee here for several reasons.

1) Bucks are atrocious on defense and one can make a case that Milwaukee is the worst defensive team in the NBA.
    Bucks give up 109 points per 100 possessions dead last in the league, conversely Pistons give up only 98 points per 100 possesion a game, that's a huge red flag to fade the Bucks. Talking 11 point difference on that metric.
    Bucks do score a little more (2 points per 100 possessions) that barely offsets the defensive gap.

2) Bucks turnover the ball 15 times a game, 3rd worst in the league, Pistons are a top ten team in least turnovers given up.

3) Bucks dead last rebounding team in NBA, Pistons top five, Drummond will wipe up the glass tonight, Monroe is a nice center, but Drummond is an elite beast.

4) Point guard matchup
    Reggie Jackson is a top ten PG, MCW is horse shit in his nine games this season, he's a turnover waiting to happen.

What does Milwaukee have going for them tonight?

They are home.
    Middleton has a nice matchup.
    I like the Greek Freak but his game has been so up and down lately I don't know whick Freak shows up tonight.

Detroit clearly is the play on paper.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Hi stevenash, it has been a while since I have seen you around here. You have always been good to me and taught me a few things. I just wanted to say thanks.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Agreed. Drummond and Jackson will take out the Bucks without any problems.