Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Blazers +7 and Nets +7

Took these lines around 10 am today . Idk what they are now . But it's simple . All Blazers need is for Cj or lillard to have an above avg game and they'll cover easy . If either of them is hot they might even win this game . Rockets are a mess period.

Nets , they're rolling with momentum . Ride it.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post

Nets , they're rolling with momentum . Ride it.
    One-win momentum! Don't carried away by the clunker the Warriors played against them and their against a depleted Hawks team.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    One-win momentum! Don't carried away by the clunker the Warriors played against them and their against a depleted Hawks team.
    They played a great game vs the terrible rockets, then played another great game vs Sacramento which they loss cause cousins went off for 40, and then played another great game in the oracle , then beat the Hawks . I'm not saying this team is going to win . I just know their spirits are high and can deff cover +7 .

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    They played a great game vs the terrible rockets, then played another great game vs Sacramento which they loss cause cousins went off for 40, and then played another great game in the oracle , then beat the Hawks . I'm not saying this team is going to win . I just know their spirits are high and can deff cover +7 .
    I get your point.