mysteryx
    mysteryx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long term winning formula

There are lots of different “tried and true methods” out there when it comes to betting. I should know as I’ve used pretty much every one of them that came along trying to make a quick buck. Even when one did work it was more down to luck than the system itself being a good one. I had resigned myself to the idea that there wasn’t such a thing as a quick and easy system to make profitable bets besides, you know, just being a lucky guy.

Then last year someone introduced me to this system and, while I was sceptical at first, I thought I’d give it a shot. I’d been trying for 20 years. One last shot wasn’t going to hurt. He also showed me his winnings and I thought they were way to good to be true. No one makes that much, even the most skilled gamblers.

Turns out I was wrong. Who’d have guessed?

The system is absolutely fantastic and works wonders. It’s worked great for me this past year. I quit my job about a year ago and haven’t worked a day since. There’s no need to anymore. I don’t have money troubles because I’ve got all the money I need and who needs to work when you’ve got that?

The best part is that the system works for you. I haven’t even had to work with the system much. I just start it up and away it goes. So that’s just great. You’re sat in your house, reading this, while I’m far away from home in the tropical paradise of the Bali Islands while writing this. I’ve got the sun shining on my face and I’m just waiting for my next payout. It’ll buy me some more drinks.

Yeah, there are a lot of betting systems out there that just take your money and run with it. I should know. Like I said I used a lot of them. But this? In my twenty years as a gambler down on my luck I never thought I’d find something like this. It’s been a life saver. You don’t lose for twenty years without racking up some debt.

You don’t need luck. You don’t need skill. All you need is a little bit of money to get you started. Then you just sit back and watch that money climb, and climb, and climb. It’s as simple as that. I wish this system was around years ago. No idea where I’d be if it was. Well, I’d probably still be in Bali really. Or some other tropical paradise with a smile on my face, a drink in one hand, and a woman in the other.

The only thing stopping you is your doubt and I’m here to say there’s nothing to doubt. It’s a great system that works for you to get you the money you need. So get started now. There’s no point in waiting. This time next year you can pick the island paradise.

Do Pm me to find out more on this system.Only limited for the 1st 10 person who pm me

chkm8t
    chkm8t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Im interested, but don't have enough points to Pm you. Is email or twitter better?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

your d1(k in 1 hand on your d1(k in the other as well, more like

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

There aren't lots of different “tried and true methods” anyway, there's lots of tried methods...

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Biggest BS story since Bush was the President.

You folks might as well believe the tooth-ferry will come if you believe this guy.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I can also tell you how long your life will be if you PM me for 10 points.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

seems legit

diop123
    diop123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i am interested to test ur method

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

lol

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i would have two drinks in one hand and the girl in the other.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Anyone who is dumb enough to send their money to this tout who has even bought along his own shills (chkm8t, diop123) deserves to lose it. "A fool & his money are easily parted"

Hey OP, fuk off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under...

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Anyone who is dumb enough to send their money to this tout who has even bought along his own shills (chkm8t, diop123) deserves to lose it. "A fool & his money are easily parted"

Hey OP, fuk off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under...