goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Nuggets +2 @ Lakers

I don't know much about NBA - mainly I only fade bad teams. I like this play at first glance, since it's the slightly better team getting points. However, I know the Lakers could easily smack the Nuggets at home. Any thoughts from those more well-versed?

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

The Nuggets are 0-10 ATS since Dec of '14 after a double digit loss in which they were out shot by at-least 10 percent

goldust

Ah yeah - no good. I did see they've won 4 straight @Lakers though, and 9-1 SU in last 10 overall. Maybe the trends offset.

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

I saw some stat about denver off 10 point loss too.. Just means smaller play on them.. Always fade lakers, the whole season. They are in EXTREME tank mode. worse than last year. they really want ben simmons

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Ah yeah - no good. I did see they've won 4 straight @Lakers though, and 9-1 SU in last 10 overall. Maybe the trends offset.
    trends don't mean anything when rosters change. i would put more emphasis on trends if teams were practically the same, but they've altered a lot.

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    trends don't mean anything when rosters change. i would put more emphasis on trends if teams were practically the same, but they've altered a lot.
    Agreed. Just looking for some angle other than "Lakers suck".

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Agreed. Just looking for some angle other than "Lakers suck".
    yeah, these teams matchup pretty well with one another. i think the difference tonight if the lakers are going to win is going to be bryant. the nuggets don't have any good perimeter defenders that can guard him. so it's just a matter of if his shot is falling or not.

goldust

yeah, these teams matchup pretty well with one another. i think the difference tonight if the lakers are going to win is going to be bryant. the nuggets don't have any good perimeter defenders that can guard him. so it's just a matter of if his shot is falling or not.
    Sounds like a coin flip then, and so not worth a bet.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

Lol, Kobe career shooting % is ~45%. Base on your statement, i would play Nuggets all night, cuz they have 55% that Kobe not making a basket.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

only if kobe plays

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Kobe shooting airballs 3-point shots 1/4, 3 of them airballs.

Last shot airball again? lol

epics
    Update Status
    epics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

My book made a mistake. I got LIVE Denver +1 at about 7 min mark up 10 pts. Maxed that shit out!