willo
    willo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Willo's Plays.

Bulls v Hornets -Bulls to win this. Line is around 3 or 4 points, but bulls are a far better side. To deep for the hornets and their interior defenders can defend their bigs. Hornets guards nowhere good enough to run with Bulls guards.
    Pistons v Pacers -Pistons should get the chocolates over the pacers. Playing good team ball and really doing what their coach tells them. Pacers will have no answer to Drummond. Pacers really need a win, so this one might be a tad closer than it looks.
    Magic v Pelicans -This is a tough game. Pels are smashed with injuries but are on their home floor. I really like this magic side. They will surprise a lot of people and think this game is one they can grab while the Pels are missing a few. they run hard and if you can't pick a winner, i expect it to be a high scoring game. look for the over on this as well. Pels run a lot now under new coach and the young magic run also. Magic to win or go the over.
    Mavs v Raptors. -I like the raptors here. Don't think Dallas are that good. Are well coached, but with all their new players, they will need time to adjust. Think Raptors are a very good side. think a lot of people have under estimated them. they have strong bigs, a very good 1 2 punch in Lowry and Derozen and Carroll give then a lock down defender. Will be tight, but i'm tipping Raptors to win on the road.
    Lakers v Nuggets. -Think the Lakers can get their first win here. Two really shit sides here, but like harden today, i see Kobe breaking out and the lakers getting the win. Sounds stupid, but the lakers have too many weapons for the really shit Nuggets.
    Good luck everyone.
    Points Awarded:

aveboi103 gave willo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aveboi103
    aveboi103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Agree with all picks