FULL GAME

5.BULLS+7
    6.BULLS-CELTICS OVER 194.5

7.JAZZ PK
    8.CAVS-JAZZ UNDER 195

DROP 20 ON THIS PIECE

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, I'm not sure I like any of these plays.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Mkasad... I think you need to set up an account with me to do all of your betting. I will give you -105 totals and spreads along with the best parlay and teaser payouts in the business. Also free half point Wednesdays and Fridays.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Mkasad... I think you need to set up an account with me to do all of your betting. I will give you -105 totals and spreads along with the best parlay and teaser payouts in the business. Also free half point Wednesdays and Fridays.

FadeCommonSense
    FadeCommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldnt this be considered as a correlated play and therefore not allowed?

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Wow, I'm not sure I like any of these plays.
    Does his brashness and attention getting styles remind you a little of Brakon.. He hasn't gotten that crazy yet, but definitely in the ballpark..

I think his style would be more fitting in players talk rather than the NBA forum.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by FadeCommonSense View Post
    Wouldnt this be considered as a correlated play and therefore not allowed?
    correct!!

williams22

Does his brashness and attention getting styles remind you a little of Brakon.. He hasn't gotten that crazy yet, but definitely in the ballpark..

I think his style would be more fitting in players talk rather than the NBA forum.
    Nah, he's not in that category I don't think. He hasn't posted anything unbelievable really, although I gotta believe that no real capper would ever put 75 units on ANY game. He makes way too many plays for my liking though, which is generally the sign of a new capper. I know when I began I felt like I could pick every game as well and thought I could hit 60% easily. Eventually you learn that you have to pick and choose your spots. Fewer plays per day tends to always be a smarter choice.

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

no need for bashing im just giving out winners

mkasad23

im not the type of whatever you guys are talking about you guys judge people easily i see

mkasad23

75 unit bomb is because for once in the past 3 months i love a play way too much not to place a large amount on

905prodigy
    905prodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Im on same sides for full game

mkasad23

if that parlay doesn work and you want one try this

BULLS+7
    JAZZ PK
    SETON HALL+6.5
    BULLS-CELTICS OVER 194.5
    CAVS-JAZZ UNDER 195
    AUBURN-TENNESSEE UNDER 154.5
    ARKANSAS-MISSISSIPPI STATE UNDER 145.5
    ARIZONA STATE-OREGON UNDER 129.5

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    if that parlay doesn work and you want one try this

BULLS+7
    JAZZ PK
    SETON HALL+6.5
    BULLS-CELTICS OVER 194.5
    CAVS-JAZZ UNDER 195
    AUBURN-TENNESSEE UNDER 154.5
    ARKANSAS-MISSISSIPPI STATE UNDER 145.5
    ARIZONA STATE-OREGON UNDER 129.5

Got it!! I have that parlayed all over the place offshore and with 2 locals.. I so can't wait to cash these big tickets we all are betting with you

mkasad23

you love talkin shit dont u

mkasad23

i own you anyways so i dont care about your stupid remarks i can completely tore you apart if we had a cap off you and most of people like you talk and let talking do everything for you i let my picks do the talking and those picks smack you on the mouth

18kk
    18kk's Avatar Become A Pro!

first half

1.bulls+4
    2.bulls-celtics over 97

3.jazz pk
    4.cavs-jazz under 98.5

full game

5.bulls+7
    6.bulls-celtics over 194.5

7.jazz pk
    8.cavs-jazz under 195

drop 20 on this piece
    good luck!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Nah, he's not in that category I don't think. He hasn't posted anything unbelievable really, although I gotta believe that no real capper would ever put 75 units on ANY game. He makes way too many plays for my liking though, which is generally the sign of a new capper. I know when I began I felt like I could pick every game as well and thought I could hit 60% easily. Eventually you learn that you have to pick and choose your spots. Fewer plays per day tends to always be a smarter choice.

Wrong again. I used to think like that and then i realized i was leaving value all over the board instead of making myself money. Pros in this business dont bet 1-2 games a day. You bet where there are edges and values and hit soft lines. You are one of too many guys here obsessed more with records and less about making money. Gambling isnt about records unless you want to go tout. It is about hitting the right spots and winning the bigger bets and palying the less valued games at low amounts. Trust me i have done that for years and have been showing that on this forum.

lyon804

i own you anyways so i dont care about your stupid remarks i can completely tore you apart if we had a cap off you and most of people like you talk and let talking do everything for you i let my picks do the talking and those picks smack you on the mouth

sounds good young man!!

mkasad23

your a loser get out of my thread your a waste of time

mkasad23

exactly thats all your about talking shit and grammar i dont give a flying **** if i miss spell something my picks do all the talking

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Good luck.

mkasad23

you also say i remind you of someone look in the mirror you phony loser your worse than whoever your talking about at least he posts picks something you cant do you worthless piece of shit

mkasad23

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    Good luck.

thanks buddy

lyon804

your a loser get out of my thread your a waste of time

to the contrary.. LOL. Listen, I am trying to help you here. Your name calling will not get you anywhere. Try less attention grabbing whore methods and learn to listen more.. The good Lord gave us 2 ears and one mouth for a reason. In this case it's your writing and not your mouth, but you get the drift.

You work off of attention.. I gave you some and you are displeased. Nobody worth their salt in this forum is going to post 18 games a nite with big bold letter and fancy colorful writing. It doesn't happen.

Your threads belong in players talk...

It would be a teachable moment for you to start your threads at players talk and after some time you might work your way back up to the NBA forum.

Anybody, with half of a brain that's reading this garbage recognizes I am right and you are clearly wrong in all of your actions.

In short tone it down a tad..

mkasad23

your 2 months into this forum and you think your a god around here i dont give a shit about you or anything you have to say quit thinking your better than everyone when you dont even post plays your pathetic and useless

lyon804

you also say i remind you of someone look in the mirror you phony loser your worse than whoever your talking about at least he posts picks something you cant do you worthless piece of shit

Whoever, you have mistaken me for you are wrong young man. I don't post picks in a thread because I have no need to feed the trolls... Such as yourself.

For your information I do post 1 pick daily in Williams22 thread. Maybe you could go into that thread take a look and change your tone.

lyon804

your 2 months into this forum and you think your a god around here i dont give a shit about you or anything you have to say quit thinking your better than everyone when you dont even post plays your pathetic and useless
    Your not worth my time. You just don't get it. Why all the anger and contrite in your words??

Anyways, you need to be put on ignore.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    [/b]

Wrong again. I used to think like that and then i realized i was leaving value all over the board instead of making myself money. Pros in this business dont bet 1-2 games a day. You bet where there are edges and values and hit soft lines. You are one of too many guys here obsessed more with records and less about making money. Gambling isnt about records unless you want to go tout. It is about hitting the right spots and winning the bigger bets and palying the less valued games at low amounts. Trust me i have done that for years and have been showing that on this forum.
    Tell me where I ever said records are more important? My point is that this poster tends to play a side and total in almost EVERY game each night and that is not a profitable thing to do. What seems to be your issue with me lakerboy?

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

mkasad23

Whoever, you have mistaken me for you are wrong young man. I don't post picks in a thread because I have no need to feed the trolls... Such as yourself.

For your information I do post 1 pick daily in Williams22 thread. Maybe you could go into that thread take a look and change your tone.

nuff said your pathetic and useless and think your better than everyone get lost

mkasad23

i have no problem with anyone except for this troll...you..lyon are the troll you hypocrite

mkasad23

so you come on this forum to get picks and call other people that do the same trolls..

lyon804

nuff said your pathetic and useless and think your better than everyone get lost

Well, if you say so.. Just don't think I am benefitting anybody in this forum by posting 18 picks a day.

When you grow up a little you will understand how foolish you are, but until then you are going to be in the fog.

mkasad23

at least i treat people with respect give plays and wish luck unlinke you who cant pick thinks hes better than everyone and talks shit to people who post plays

12 Last