TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Guys, president Obama will attend cavs/bulls tonight

Big opening night appearance by Obama. Derrick Rose will play tonight too. All the stars showing up. Line is chicago -4, o/u 197

fixthatgame
    fixthatgame's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the O/U record when Obama at the game?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Obama is a known bulls fan. So he rose will be looking to chuck more than normal for sure

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Obama is a known bulls fan. So he rose will be looking to chuck more than normal for sure
    Sure he is......just like he's a known Sox fan, right?

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Guys will come out and play defense

Maybe 15 3 pt jacks by JR Smith?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    Guys will come out and play defense

Maybe 15 3 pt jacks by JR Smith?
    Dont think Hoiberg teams are known for defense.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Obama is the derrick rose of presidents

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ruined country

Loser

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post

Ah yes, good ole' Cominsky park. Guy is a clown and a divider. Set race relations back 40 years.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I never understand the hate for Obama? My financial accounts are much, much higher since he became president. It went up when Clinton was in office too. I don't give a shit about either party but every time a Republican gets in office, my accounts go down and my taxes go up. I'm talking way back to Reagan. Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ruined country

Loser

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He played that question off like a politician.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I sure am glad I will never see that fukkup speak in person.

He is not a president he is a fukking con and fraud!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

If he's that bad how y'all feel about the idiot Bush oh wait he was white all good lmao
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    If he's that bad how y'all feel about the idiot Bush oh wait he was white all good lmao
    all presidents are horrible fukking people since George Washington so color doesn't come into play. If we do want to bring race into it, Obama is half white and raised by his "white" family

ToPHeR

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I never understand the hate for Obama? My financial accounts are much, much higher since he became president. It went up when Clinton was in office too. I don't give a shit about either party but every time a Republican gets in office, my accounts go down and my taxes go up. I'm talking way back to Reagan. Strange?
    Clinton had nothing to do with the economy. It was something called the dot com boom.

Obama had nothing to do with the stock market. Its the fed inflating the market through QE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sshz

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Off topic but I'm not an Obama fan for some of his diplomatic policies, economy wise he has been excellent as most Democrats are. People don't realize how much better/more efficiently the country's economy is when a Democrat is in office. But I would imagine a lot don't own stocks, funds, pay bills, or live in the real world

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Clinton had nothing to do with the economy. It was something called the dot com boom.

Obama had nothing to do with the stock market. Its the fed inflating the market through QE

Same argument can be applied to your beloved Reaganomics that he inherited the country on an upswing..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama destroyed race relations also

Time for a Change

Very weak Pres

Need Rep in office

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Ozone alert onzone alert in Cleveland tonight.

ofukkup the race baiter con and fraud piece of shit will be attending the Cavs game!

race baiter and con and fraud alert!

Repeat race baither and con and fraud alert!

The emergency broadcasting system has now concluded this message.

We will alert you when the stench gets closer!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama destroyed race relations also

Time for a Change

Very weak Pres

Need Rep in office
    Yeppers I totally agree with you on this one!

GO TRUMP GO!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I don't care if it was pick cotton boom. All I know is that Elder Bush said "read my lips" and lied like a muthafukker so please stop shitting on Obama. He ain't no worst than these other politicians. You just have brainwashed yourself into thinking he's some evil empire.

I don't trust either party and wish we could find a way to do without it because most presidents can't do shit because too many idiots tow the party lines. Both parties are controlling the masses.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    all presidents are horrible fukking people since George Washington so color doesn't come into play. If we do want to bring race into it, Obama is half white and raised by his "white" family
    yeah but hes all black and now hes raising a black family....if you knew anything about his mother you'd know he wasn't brought up to be white you think It was chance she had a baby with the blackest man she could find?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Obama must be on the bulls. Line was -2.5 last time i looked now its -4.5. I took it anyway

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Obama on Cavs ML

Confirmed.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Obama is the derrick rose of presidents
    MVP in 2010-2011?
    Points Awarded:

actiondan gave d2bets 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ToPHeR

I don't care if it was pick cotton boom. All I know is that Elder Bush said "read my lips" and lied like a muthafukker so please stop shitting on Obama. He ain't no worst than these other politicians. You just have brainwashed yourself into thinking he's some evil empire.

I don't trust either party and wish we could find a way to do without it because most presidents can't do shit because too many idiots tow the party lines. Both parties are controlling the masses.
    Thats good that you dont trust either party, but Obama has a good deal to do with that. It was a much different tune in 08 and to a lesser extent 12 when people were so infatuated with the guy for no reason at all. When you run an entire campaign on promising to be the most transparent president in history and bringing different groups together to work towards a common good and turn that around and do the exact opposite by governing through blame, divide, and conquer then yes, yes you are worse than others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ryanhill

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Obama is a muslim
    - every republican in america

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Obama is a mooslim

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Obama is a muslim
    - every republican in america
    pretty good... as good as the birth certificate ? dudes are still bent out of shape and fighting mad about that childish nonsense.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

O ne
    B ig
    A zz
    M istake
    A merica

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

But there seems to be a strange correlation between the accounts going up when a democrat is in office and the accounts going down with a republican no matter who makes it happen. So just a coinidence? Doubt it

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

All politicians are liars, thieves, and whores. R or D makes no difference. They're only interested in making themselves and their friends rich(er).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

I've met president Bush and president Obama (twice) and both seem to be genuinely nice guys. They are just guys trying to do a job and gain power, make money just like anyone else. They probably sit back and laugh at all the losers who never accomplished jack squat in their pathetic lives pretending to be better than them. These guys do the best job they can and they are not perfect but there is a reason why they are in office and it's bc they have something 99.9% of ppl lack, that is charisma. Don't think for one second if someone died and made you president you wouldn't be doing some fukked up shit in the Oval office, like say, hanging out on gambling forums perhaps....

ToPHeR

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But there seems to be a strange correlation between the accounts going up when a democrat is in office and the accounts going down with a republican no matter who makes it happen. So just a coinidence? Doubt it
    Show me proof that a sitting president has direct effect on the stock market.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Show me proof that a sitting president has direct effect on the stock market.
    President has an enormous influence on how a trillion dollar budget spent and you ask this kind of question? Affects policies on which product can and cannot be sold by whom and to whom and you ask this fukkin question. No soup for you
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave trobin31 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last