skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33864

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 16-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +16 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1

(A) 8-9
    (B) 4-4
    (C) 4-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/20/22)

#16 Resumes (B) on 11/21/22

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresand Odds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2711.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-22-22 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Incorrect Record
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

takethepnts gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 16-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +16 Units (fin. series)

(A) 8-9
    (B) 4-4
    (C) 4-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/21/22):
    #16 Chicago (+6) (B)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresand Odds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2711.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-22-22 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Incorrect record
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 17-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/21/22):
    #16 Chicago (+5.5) (B) - Win

(A) 8-9
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 4-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/22/22)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Nov. 23/22

#18 San Antonio (A)
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Happy Thanksgiving!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Up here in Canada we've already had our Thanksgiving last month but Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of those from down south!!
    Points Awarded:

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39194

Happy Thanksgiving.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I'll update properly over the weekend. There's no new plays. Only #18 San Antonio (B) on 11/25/22.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(11/23/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+5.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 8-10
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 4-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/25/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+3) (B)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-26-22 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

How about Ok City today?

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5711

Nice job so far

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    How about Ok City today?
    OKC didn't pass the head-to-head filter

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(11/25/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+4) (B) - Loss

(A) 8-10
    (B) 5-5
    (C) 4-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/26/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+2.5) (C)
    #19 Utah (+7) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-27-22 at 01:19 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 18-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +18 Units (fin. series)

(11/26/22):
    #18 San Antonio (M/L) (C) - Loss
    #19 Utah (+6.5) (A) - Win

(A) 9-10
    (B) 5-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/27/22):
    #20 Dallas (+6) (A)

#18 Resumes (D) on 11/30/22

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 18-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +18 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(11/27/22):
    #20 Dallas (+6) (A) - Loss

(A) 9-11
    (B) 5-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/28/22):
    #21 Orlando (+10) (A)

#20 Resumes (B) on 11/29/22

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 19-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +19 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(11/28/22):
    #21 Orlando (+11.5) (A) - Win

(A) 10-11
    (B) 5-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/29/22):
    #20 Dallas (+1.5) (B)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 20-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +20 Units (fin. series)

(11/29/22):
    #20 Dallas (M/L) (B) - Win

(A) 10-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/30/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+3) (D)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-30-22 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Games for (11/30/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+3) (D)

This line moved a lot......hoping it's a good sign!

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Spurs completely fell apart in the second half. Uncharacteristically bad for a Popovich team.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    Spurs completely fell apart in the second half. Uncharacteristically bad for a Popovich team.
    Unbelievable! I didn't even look at the final score till just now. What the hell happened?! When I checked last night they were up big in first half. Now I'm seeing that they scored 77 in 1st H and ONLY 34 in the 2nd...how does that happen? Not gonna lie, this one stings

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 20-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.56 Units (fin. series)

(11/30/22):
    #18 San Antonio (+3) (D) - Loss

(A) 10-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1
    Losses: SA (-18.44u)

There are no system plays for (12/1/22)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 10-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/2/22):
    #22 San Antonio (+7.5) (A)

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

If you consider that a D bet is also simultaneously an A bet of a new series, should tonight's game be a B bet as its technically the second game in a series?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(12/2/22):
    #22 San Antonio (+7.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 10-12
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/3/22):
    #23 Portland (+4) (A)

#22 Resumes (B) on 12/4/22

Points Awarded:

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39194

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    If you consider that a D bet is also simultaneously an A bet of a new series, should tonight's game be a B bet as its technically the second game in a series?
    NO!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 21-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +2.56 Units (fin. series)

(12/3/22):
    #23 Portland (+5) (A) - Win

(A) 11-12
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/4/22):
    #22 San Antonio (+10) (B)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Boy oh boy. This Spurs team is worst than many NCAA schools. Pops is probably faking his illness to not having to coach this team.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 21-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +2.56 Units (fin. series)

(12/4/22):
    #22 San Antonio (+10) (B) - Loss

(A) 11-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/5/22):
    #24 Indiana (+10.5) (A)

#22 Resumes (C) on 12/8/22

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 22-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.56 Units (fin. series)

(12/5/22):
    #24 Indiana (+12.5) (A) - Win

(A) 12-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (12/6/22)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 22-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.56 Units (fin. series)

(A) 12-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/7/22):
    #25 Washington (+5.5) (A)
    #26 Chicago (M/L) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-07-22 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Fixed Incorrect lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Games for (12/7/22):
    #25 Washington (+10.5) (A)
    #26 Chicago (+10.5) (A)

I don't think this is correct or am I missing something? I see these two teams playing each other with Chi on ML and Was +5.5.
    Also, I have Was as a Push when they played Brooklyn (+6).......what was the line you see that game with? Thanks man!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Games for (12/7/22):
    #25 Washington (+10.5) (A)
    #26 Chicago (+10.5) (A)

I don't think this is correct or am I missing something? I see these two teams playing each other with Chi on ML and Was +5.5.
    Also, I have Was as a Push when they played Brooklyn (+6).......what was the line you see that game with? Thanks man!
    Thanks GG. I fixed the incorrect lines.
    Washington failed to cover 5.5 vs Brooklyn on Nov 30

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 24-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.56 Units (fin. series)

(12/7/22):
    #25 Washington (+5) (A) - Win
    #26 Chicago (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 14-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/8/22):
    #22 San Antonio (+2.5) (C)
    #27 Denver (M/L) (A)

Points Awarded:

msetai gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

(12/7/22):

(A) 14-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/8/22):
    #27 Denver (M/L) (A)

WOW!!! The elusive double win by catching the middle!! Needed that after SA choke last week. Speaking of...worst 2 teams in the West both reside in the state of Texas. What a showdown tonight. Remember the Alamo!! Let's Go!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

(12/7/22):

(A) 14-12
    (B) 6-6
    (C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/8/22):
    #27 Denver (M/L) (A)

WOW!!! The elusive double win by catching the middle!! Needed that after SA choke last week. Speaking of...worst 2 teams in the West both reside in the state of Texas. What a showdown tonight. Remember the Alamo!! Let's Go!!
    If the Spurs are gonna pick a game to win (or cover) then tonight's better be the night. Hope Pops return will light a fire under their asses.

First ... 77787980818283 ... Last