ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6244

Boston won ATS last game I believe

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by ken23lau View Post
    Boston won ATS last game I believe
    I see the same. Plus I never bet any ML over -200 which sucks because they typically win but no way I will expose myself to that much risk. Best approach I have found is to bet it in game with a "Live" wager if it's close early on.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33858

Oh shit. You guys are right. Boston is NOT a play. I don't know what I was looking at last night!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 86-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.24 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(A) 50-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4
    Losses: SA (-18.44u), HOU (-18.44u), SA (-18.44u), SA (-18.44u)

There are no system plays for (3/9/23)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2711.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 50-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/10/23)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2711.
    Points Awarded:

takethepnts gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 50-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/11/23):
    #91 Orlando (+2.5) (A)
    #92 Golden State (M/L) (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-11-23 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 88-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/11/23):
    #91 Orlando (+2.5) (A) - Win
    #92 Golden State (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 52-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/12/23):
    #93 New York (+3) (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 89-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +15.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/12/23):
    #93 New York (+3) (A) - Win

(A) 53-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/13/23)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 53-40
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/12/23):
    #94 Denver (+1) (A)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1

(3/14/23):
    #94 Denver (M/L) (A) - Loss

(A) 53-41
    (B) 20-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/15/23)

#94 Resumes (B) on 3/16/23

Points Awarded:

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Denver, a m/l favorite without a winning road record @ Toronto, a team with winning home record. Some of these lines make no sense.

That m/l at Detroit should be interesting.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Denver, a m/l favorite without a winning road record @ Toronto, a team with winning home record. Some of these lines make no sense.

That m/l at Detroit should be interesting.
    Sometimes Vegas gets it wrong too.

teecee

Whatever became of the jm nba 1-7-5 system?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I'm on the road for the next 7 days so the posts will be very minimalist.

3/16/23:
    #94 Denver (M/L) (B)
    #95 Phoenix (M/L) (A)
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    I'm on the road for the next 7 days so the posts will be very minimalist.

3/16/23:
    #94 Denver (M/L) (B)
    #95 Phoenix (M/L) (A)
    Looks like I'm gonna eat the A bet loss on Denver. Damn it this was my concern when I looked ahead on this series.....-950! Yikes

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna eat the A bet loss on Denver. Damn it this was my concern when I looked ahead on this series.....-950! Yikes
    -1050 @ Draftkings for a team that lost at San Antonio. Lines are hilarious.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Yeh I'm not touching Denver. Maybe they'll end up losing to the Pistons!!

teecee

Keep your fingers crossed

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 91-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/16/23):
    #94 Denver (M/L) (B) - Win
    #95 Phoenix (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 54-41
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/17/23)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Yeh I'm not touching Denver. Maybe they'll end up losing to the Pistons!!
    They kept it close enough in the 3rd quarter and beginning of the 4th that I was able to grab a decent bet at -220 on the Live Line and win back my A bet loss. Same with Pho who almost blew the damn game! Enjoy the NCAA games this weekend!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    They kept it close enough in the 3rd quarter and beginning of the 4th that I was able to grab a decent bet at -220 on the Live Line and win back my A bet loss. Same with Pho who almost blew the damn game! Enjoy the NCAA games this weekend!
    That's good. I ate the A bet loss and skipped the Suns.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 54-41
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/18/23)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 54-41
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/19/23):
    #96 Portland (+2) (A)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(3/19/23):
    #96 Portland (+4.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 54-42
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/20/23):
    #97 Golden State (M/L) (A)

#96 Resumes (B) on 3/22/23

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-21-23 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Incorrect dates
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 92-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +18.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/20/23):
    #97 Golden State (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 55-42
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/21/23):
    #98 Brooklyn (+3) (A)
    #99 Detroit (+14) (A)

#96 Resumes (B) on 3/22/23

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-23 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 92-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +18.24 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3

(3/21/23):
    #98 Brooklyn (+4) (A) - Loss
    #99 Detroit (+13.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 55-44
    (B) 21-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/22/23):
    #96 Portland (+5) (B)
    #100 Washington (+7) (A)

#98 Resumes (B) on 3/23/23
    #99 Resumes (B) on 3/24/23

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-23 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Updated lines

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 93-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +19.24 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3

(3/22/23):
    #96 Portland (+5.5) (B) - Win
    #100 Washington (+9) (A) - Loss

(A) 55-45
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/23/23):
    #98 Brooklyn (+4) (B)

#99 Resumes (B) on 3/24/23
    #100 Resumes (B) on 3/24/23

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 94-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +20.24 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(3/23/23):
    #98 Brooklyn (+4) (B) - Win

(A) 55-45
    (B) 23-20
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/24/23):
    #99 Detroit (+13.5) (B)
    #100 Washington (M/L) (B)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 95-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +21.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/24/23):
    #99 Detroit (+13.5) (B) -
    Loss
    #100 Washington (M/L) (B) -
    Win

(A) 55-45
    (B) 24-21
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/25/23):
    #101 Phoenix (M/L) (A)

#99 Resumes (C) on 3/27/23

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-25-23 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 96-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +22.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/25/23):
    #101 Phoenix (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 56-45
    (B) 24-21
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/26/23):
    #102 San Antonio (+16) (A)

#99 Resumes (C) on 3/27/23

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

[QUOTE=skyscrapers;31161234]Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2022-2023 System To Date: 96-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +22.24 Units (fin. series)

(3/25/23):
    #101 Phoenix (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 56-45
    (B) 24-21
    (C) 13-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/26/23):
    #102 San Antonio (+16) (A)

Oh Boy here we are again.....to play or not to play. I'm torn!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

It's the 'make it or break it' series!!

teecee

Are the Nuggets on the schedule? Could have a winner, if so.

Only 1 of the games would be at home, too.
    Last edited by teecee; 03-26-23 at 01:23 PM.

GGPLAYER

I'm a glutton for punishment.........I jumped on them when it was +30 and still lost?! Out scored 16 - 41 in the 4th. That's a joke!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

If they don't cover against the Jazz then we can pretty much write-off the series.

First ... 82838485868788 ... Last