Betpoints: 7497

What about Houston A bet tonight?

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    There would be head-to-head "D" bets between Golden State and Houston.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33721

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post

There would be head-to-head "D" bets between Golden State and Houston.
    It's not like HOU is gonna cover anything anyway even with that huge spread they're getting

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 40-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -38.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(3/12/21):
    #45 New Orleans (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 23-22
    (B) 10-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4
    Losses: CLE (-18.44u), SAC (-19.71u), MIN (-18.44u), HOU (-21.62u)

There are no system plays for (3/13/21)

Resumes (B) on 3/14/21

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2235.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 40-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -38.21 units (fin. series)

(A) 23-22
    (B) 10-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/14/21):
    #44 Utah @ Golden State (+7) (B) (8:05pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2235.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-14-21 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 41-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -37.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(3/14/21):
    #44 Golden State (+7.5) (A) - Win

(A) 23-22
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/15/21)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 23-22
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/16/21)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 23-22
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/17/21):
    #46 Boston @ Cleveland (+8.5) (A) (8:05pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7497

I'm skipping all A and B bets for the time being so I'm sure they will go on a run.....your welcome.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 42-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -36.21 units (fin. series)

(3/17/21):
    #46 Cleveland (+8) (A) - Win

(A) 24-22
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/18/21)

Points Awarded:

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 24-22
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/19/21):
    Detroit @ Houston (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EDT)

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

The books made Houston the favorite? If I were Detroit, I'd be insulted.

I know Toronto and Houston would potentially face of in "C" bets. Is that why Toronto is not a pick?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    The books made Houston the favorite? If I were Detroit, I'd be insulted.

I know Toronto and Houston would potentially face of in "C" bets. Is that why Toronto is not a pick?
    Yes, both teams start at the same time but HOU will potentially end sooner than the Craptors so HOU is the play.

I've started to fade HOU on a reverse Martingale system. I double up AFTER a win for 4 games ATS. So a 4-game fade on HOU nets 15u.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.32 units)

(3/19/21):
    #47 Houston (M/L) (A) - Loss

(A) 24-23
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/20/21)

#47 Resumes (B) on 3/21/21

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-21-21 at 01:08 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.32 units)

(A) 24-23
    (B) 11-11
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/21/21):
    #47 Oklahoma City @ Houston (M/L) (B) (2:05pm EDT)
    #48 Orlando @ Boston (M/L) (A) (3:35pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 43-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -35.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-4.29 units)

(3/21/21):
    #47 Houston (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #48 Boston (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 25-23
    (B) 11-12
    (C) 4-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/22/21):
    #47 Toronto @ Houston (+8.5) (C) (9:05pm EDT)
    #49 Charlotte (+5) @ San Antonio (A) (8:35pm EDT)

sunshine11

Go rockets go.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 45-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -33.21 units (fin. series)

(3/22/21):
    #47 Houston (M/L) (C) - Win
    #49 Charlotte (+5) (A) - Win

(A) 26-23
    (B) 11-12
    (C) 5-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/23/21):
    #50 Phoenix @ Miami (+2) (A) (8:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-23-21 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

sunshine11

Go heat

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(3/23/21):
    #50 Miami (+2) (A) - Loss

(A) 26-24
    (B) 11-12
    (C) 5-7
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/24/21)

#50 Resumes (B) on 3/25/21

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-25-21 at 10:54 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 26-24
    (B) 11-12
    (C) 5-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/25/21):
    #50 Portland @ Miami (M/L) (B) (7:35pm EDT)
    #51 Philadelphia @ Los Angeles Lakers (+6) (A) (10:05pm EDT)

dumazz
    dumazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1071

MIA has moved to +2... I guess because of the late trade deadline activity? Oh, I see... Butler is out
    Last edited by dumazz; 03-25-21 at 06:47 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(3/25/21):
    #50 Miami (+2.5) (B) - Loss
    #51 Los Angeles Lakers (+6) (A) - Loss

(A) 26-25
    (B) 11-13
    (C) 5-7
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/26/21):
    #50 Miami (M/L) @ Charlotte (C) (8:05pm EDT)
    #51 Cleveland @ Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (B) (10:35pm EDT)
    #52 Houston @ Minnesota (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #53 Atlanta @ Golden State (+7) (A) (10:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-27-21 at 01:33 AM. Reason: updated lines

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 47-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -31.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.98 units)

(3/26/21):
    #50 Miami (M/L) (C) - Loss
    #51 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (B) - Win
    #52 Minnesota (M/L) (A) - Win
    #53 Golden State (+7) (A) - Loss

(A) 27-26
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/27/21):
    #54 Chicago @ San Antonio (M/L) (A) (8:35pm EDT)

#50 Resumes (D) on 3/29/21
    #53 Resumes (B) on 3/29/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 48-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -30.21 units (fin. series)

(3/27/21):
    #54 San Antonio (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 28-26
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 3-4

There are no system plays for (3/28/21)

#50 Resumes (D) on 3/29/21
    #53 Resumes (B) on 3/29/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 48-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -30.21 units (fin. series)

(A) 28-26
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 3-4

Games for (3/29/21):
    #50 Miami (M/L) @ New York (D) (7:35pm EDT)
    #53 Chicago @ Golden State (+1) (B) (10:05pm EDT)
    #55 Chicago (M/L) @ Golden State (A) (10:05pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 50-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -28.21 units (fin. series)

(3/29/21):
    #50 Miami (M/L) (D) - Win
    #53 Golden State (M/L) (B) - Win
    #55 Chicago (+1.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 28-27
    (B) 13-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (3/30/21)

Resumes (B) on 3/31/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 50-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -28.21 units (fin. series)

(A) 28-27
    (B) 13-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

Games for (3/31/21):
    #55 Chicago (+7) @ Phoenix (B) (10:05pm EDT)
    #56 Toronto @ Oklahoma City (+8) (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #57 Toronto (M/L) @ Oklahoma City (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #58 Milwaukee (M/L) @ Los Angeles Lakers (A) (10:05pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 53-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -25.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.13 units)

(3/31/21):
    #55 Chicago (+8) (B) - Win
    #56 Oklahoma City (+7.5) (A) - Win
    #57 Toronto (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #58 Milwaukee (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 30-28
    (B) 14-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (4/1/21)

#57 Resumes (B) on 4/2/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 53-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -25.21 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.13 units)

(A) 30-28
    (B) 14-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

Games for (4/2/21):
    #57 Golden State @ Toronto (M/L) (B) (7:05pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 54-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -24.21 units (fin. series)

(4/2/21):
    #57 Toronto (M/L) (B) - Win

(A) 30-28
    (B) 15-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

Games for (4/3/21):
    #59 New York (M/L) @ Detroit (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #60 Indiana (+4.5) @ San Antonio (A) (9:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 04-03-21 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 56-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -22.21 units (fin. series)

(4/3/21):
    #59 New York (M/L) (A) - Win

#60 Indiana (+6.5) (A) - Win

(A) 32-28
    (B) 15-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

There are no system plays for (4/4/21)

Points Awarded:

skinhead gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 56-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -22.21 units (fin. series)

(A) 32-28
    (B) 15-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

Games for (4/5/21):
    #61 Washington (+5) @ Toronto (A) (7:05pm EDT)
    #62 Cleveland (+9.5) @ San Antonio (A) (7:05pm EDT)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2020-2021 System To Date: 58-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -20.21 units (fin. series)

(4/5/21):
    #61 Washington (+5) (A) - Win
    #62 Cleveland (+8) (A) - Win

(A) 34-28
    (B) 15-13
    (C) 5-8
    (D) 4-4

Games for (4/6/21):
    #63 Milwaukee @ Golden State (+6.5) (A) (10:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 04-07-21 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last