imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5735

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    I PM'd the guy a while back regarding the first half system but he never got back to me. Might have to backtest it myself when I have the time.

The main question is did he qualify a chase using full game stats or first half stats?

But this is really for another thread.
    In my back tests I qualified a chase with the same rules(using full game stats)

Menahem777
    Menahem777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

If we play by the half bets we need to be ready to bet both half’s spreads of each game for up to 4 games potentially going up to an H bet ? And also when live betting a second half what line do we use ? The second half is live If often different than the second half line before the game

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33882

Quote Originally Posted by Menahem777 View Post
    If we play by the half bets we need to be ready to bet both half’s spreads of each game for up to 4 games potentially going up to an H bet ? And also when live betting a second half what line do we use ? The second half is live If often different than the second half line before the game
    My understanding is he only bets the 1st half. If 1st half loses he will bet the first half again the next game.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Looks like DET will be a winner. Problem is I slept in and missed it.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Looks like DET will be a winner. Problem is I slept in and missed it.
    Yeah!! We didn't get screwed by an OT game.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 47-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -75.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-6.11 units)

(2/2/20):
    #53 Detroit (+2.5) (C) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-24
    (B) 7-16
    (C) 8-7
    (D) 2-5
    Losses: SA (-24.60u), NO (-25.42u), MIN (-18.91u), BKN (-28.90u), MIN (-24.87u)

Games for (2/3/20):
    #52 Orlando (M/L) @ Charlotte (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #55 Minnesota (+1.5) @ Sacramento (A) (10:05pm EST)

#54 Resumes (B) on 2/5/20

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Here's hoping the Wolves be looking to atone for last week's collapse against Sacramento.

CJ

I'm so annoyed, what is WRONG with this Wolves team... >
    Last edited by CJ; 02-03-20 at 11:07 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 48-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -74.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-3.80 units)

(2/3/20):
    #52 Orlando (M/L) (C) - Win
    #55 Minnesota (+1) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-25
    (B) 7-16
    (C) 9-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/4/20):
    #56 Charlotte (+14) @ Houston (A) (8:05pm EST)

#54 Resumes (B) on 2/5/20
    #55 Resumes (B) on 2/5/20

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:
    -74.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-4.90 units)

(2/4/20):
    #56 Charlotte (+13) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-26
    (B) 7-16
    (C) 9-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/5/20):
    #54 Denver @ Utah (M/L) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #55 Atlanta @ Minnesota (M/L) (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #57 Phoenix (M/L) @ Detroit (A) (7:05pm EST)

#56 Resumes (B) on 2/8/20

Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Considering skipping A bets the rest of season. I'm sure they will go on a major run as soon as I but I can't take these brutal beats by a bucket or big ML favs sucking much longer.

Minny is a Favorite!?! They haven't won a game since preseason.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Considering skipping A bets the rest of season. I'm sure they will go on a major run as soon as I but I can't take these brutal beats by a bucket or big ML favs sucking much longer.

Minny is a Favorite!?! They haven't won a game since preseason.
    I was just thinking Atlanta must really suck if they're the dog vs. Minnesota.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

It has been nothing but losses since I stopped playing after the MIN series loss on Feb. 01. Hope this is just a one-year one-off and not part of a bigger trend. Gotta say playing only the 1st half instead of full-game does have tremendous merit to it.
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:
    -74.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 4 (-28.70 units)

(2/5/20):
    #54 Utah (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #55 Minnesota (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #57 Phoenix (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-27
    (B) 7-18
    (C) 9-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/6/20):
    #58 Philadelphia (+9)@ Milwaukee (A) (8:05pm EST)
    #59 New Orleans @ Chicago (+4.5) (A) (8:05pm EST)

#54 Resumes (C) on 2/7/20
    #55 Resumes (C) on 2/8/20
    #57 Resumes (B) on 2/7/20

GGPLAYER

It has been nothing but losses since I stopped playing after the MIN series loss on Feb. 01. Hope this is just a one-year one-off and not part of a bigger trend. Gotta say playing only the 1st half instead of full-game does have tremendous merit to it.
    Didn't realize you stopped playing. I wish I did the same. Last night absolutely killed me. I cringe when M/L bets lose and they have such high chalk. How the F**k was Minny a favorite!?! I feel like the odds makers can't get a handle on anything this year. Fells like all the dogs win except when they fall into our plays. Personally I do this for fun, I don't bet huge units but all the C and D bets have added up especially with the large ML odds. So at this point I have to tap out or at least take a break.

Best of luck to anyone who keeps going with it but my account is depleted and sometimes you know how to hold'em and know when to fold'em.

CJ

Wheels are completely falling off now.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:
    -74.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 5 (-29.80 units)

(2/6/20):
    #58 Philadelphia (+9) (A) - Loss
    #59 Chicago (+6) (A) - Push

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-28
    (B) 7-18
    (C) 9-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/7/20):
    #54 Portland @ Utah (M/L) (C) (10:35pm EST)
    #57 Houston @ Phoenix (+2.5) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #58 Memphis @ Philadelphia (M/L) (B) (7:10pm EST)

#55 Resumes (C) on 2/8/20
    #59 Replay (A) on 2/9/20

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-08-20 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added chase #58
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I don't recall the system having 30 units held up in open series.

GGPLAYER

This is amazing and not in a good way. I lied and bet both A bets last night. I almost laughed before I cried myself to sleep when I saw the final scores. I wish I would listen to that little voice in my head.

If Utah fails to win it will be insanely huge D bet. I'm going to live bet that one and see if I can get batter odds.

Andy3568
    Update your status

If you're betting all the series, you'd have to risk over 90 units (as of right now) on the Utah bet alone, and that's not even the "D" bet. This season is crazy.

CJ

Phoenix might not be an awful play tonight, off a loss to the shitty Pistons, while Houston is off a huge win against the Lakers. We'll see... maybe take a first half!

MexMamba
    MexMamba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

We missed the sixers series yesterday

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by MexMamba View Post
    Oh crap your right. I'll be honest I'm not paying attention like I would normally. I took an A bet loss on that one. I did get in on Utah during the game and thanks to them having such a horrible 1st half I got them at -220. Felt good to get a little money on some of these!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Sorry guys. I incorrectly had them playing on Feb 09 on my spreadsheet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 51-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -71.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-6.08 units)

(2/7/20):
    #54 Utah (M/L) (C) - Win
    #57 Phoenix (+2.5) (B) - Win
    #58 Philadelphia (M/L) (B) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-28
    (B) 9-18
    (C) 10-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/8/20):
    #55 Los Angeles Clippers @ Minnesota (+8.5) (C) (8:05pm EST)
    #56 Dallas @ Charlotte (+4) (B) (7:05pm EST)

#59 Replay (A) on 2/9/20

Points Awarded:

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

All the shit that has been going on lately and THAT is your biggest concern?

Andy3568
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    All the shit that has been going on lately and THAT is your biggest concern?
    Hey, it was a win, and we can definitely use more of those.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 52-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -70.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(2/8/20):
    #55 Minnesota (+9.5) (C) - Win
    #56 Charlotte (+3.5) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 30-28
    (B) 9-19
    (C) 11-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/9/20):
    #59 Chicago (+11) @ Philadelphia (A) (3:05pm EST)

#56 Resumes (C) on 2/10/20

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 53-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -69.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(2/9/20):
    #59 Chicago (+11) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 31-28
    (B) 9-19
    (C) 11-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/10/20):
    #56 Charlotte (+3) @ Detroit (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #60 Atlanta @ Orlando (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #61 San Antonio (+7) @ Denver (A) (9:05pm EST)
    #62 Miami (M/L) @ Golden State (A) (10:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-10-20 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 56-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -66.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(2/10/20):
    #56 Charlotte (+3.5) (C) - Win
    #60 Orlando (M/L) (A) - Win
    #61 San Antonio (+6.5) (A) - Loss
    #62 Miami (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 33-29
    (B) 9-19
    (C) 12-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/11/20):

#61 San Antonio (+8.5) @ Oklahoma City (B) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-11-20 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

md3324 gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

San Antonio B bet today. Will update properly tonight.
    I actually won on this one. Normally I would double dip but not with the way things have gone lately. I'm just happy to have won back some of my losses.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 57-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -65.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(2/11/20):
    #61 San Antonio (+8) (B) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 33-29
    (B) 10-19
    (C) 12-7
    (D) 2-5

Games for (2/12/20):
    #63 Milwaukee @ Indiana (+1.5) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 58-5 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -64.70 units
    (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(2/12/20):
    #63 Indiana (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 34-29
    (B) 10-19
    (C) 12-7
    (D) 2-5

There are no system plays for (2/13/20)

Points Awarded:

CJ

And naturally the system is 7-0 (A & B losses recouped) since I abandoned ship. You're all welcome!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    And naturally the system is 7-0 (A & B losses recouped) since I abandoned ship. You're all welcome!
    We're on the same boat CJ. I was forced to jump ship since I busted my roll. Looking forward to next season for me now.

First ... 59606162636465 ... Last