betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

made my day.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Now that's taking "spoon feeding" to a whole new level.

Ergo19
    Ergo19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6686

Hi everybody, in and wishing everyone a great season.

betwithdaniel

Are Lakers the first game of the system tomorrow?

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29763

Quote Originally Posted by betwithdaniel View Post
    Are Lakers the first game of the system tomorrow?
    Yes, 3 SU and 3 ATS losses.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33882

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 0-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +0.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: 0

Games for (10/24/18):
    #1 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) @ Phoenix (A) (10:05pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Hey LeBron...Let's start this season off with a win...for you and for us

mcmister
    mcmister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9081

BOL

best of luck to everyone this season!

LordRam
    Always pass on what you have learned
    LordRam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

First time playing this system... after a successful chase and sweep at MLB, chase at KBO and NIPON league is time to hit NBA... Let's do this....

LordRam

Hey guys if anyone is into SDQL here are the queries for each betting Series:

A:
    team and season=2018 and p:L and pp:L and ppp:L and ats streak = -3
    B:
    team and season=2018 and p:L and pp:L and ppp:L and pppp:L and ats streak = -4
    C:
    team and season=2018 and p:L and pp:L and ppp:L and pppp:L and ppppp:L and ats streak = -5
    D:
    team and season=2018 and p:L and pp:L and ppp:L and pppp:L and ppppp:L and pppppp:L and ats streak = -6

LOST:
    team and season=2018 and p:L and pp:L and ppp:L and pppp:L and ppppp:L and pppppp:L and ppppppp:L and ats streak = -7

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 1-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.00 units (fin. series)

(10/24/18):
    Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (10/25/18)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (10/26/18)

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

your opinion about Wizards @SAC ?

LordRam

If two teams in the system play against each other do you open a chase for each one of them?

betwithdaniel

Quote Originally Posted by LordRam View Post
    If two teams in the system play against each other do you open a chase for each one of them?
    Wallco Chase 110 – Official Rules
    Head to Head Filter: If a team loses three straight games (ATS and S/U), check that team’s schedule to see who their next four opponents are. If one of these teams is a team that is already being played in Chase 110, skip wagering on the new team until the first team has concluded their series. This is to avoid possibly betting on both sides of a game deep in a series (C-D bets). If at that point, the new team has continued their losing streak, you may then pick up your (A) bet on that team, and begin your four game chase. If two teams qualify at the same time, and are scheduled to play each other at some point in their next four games, the team whose potential four game chase would end sooner will be the play. However, if these two teams are scheduled to face each other in their respective (A) bets, or at least one of them being a (B) bet, this game will be played, taking the (M/L) on the favorite and (-110) on underdog. There is a chance you can win both ends of the bet, and no chance you can lose both, since one team will win. The risk/reward only seems favorable when teams are facing each other in their (A) bets or at least one team being a (B) bet, all other scenarios are just too risky. You may play all teams that qualify, regardless of who their next four opponents are and just take your chances. However, this isn’t recommended. This filter was created to eliminate a possible (D) bet disaster. The wins and losses for the season will be calculated using this filter.
    Points Awarded:

LordRam gave betwithdaniel 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Penguin7
    Penguin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1526

I have a question about the system that I don't know how to back test. How often does a team winning one of these chase bets go on to win (or cover) 2 in a row?

LordRam

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin7 View Post
    I have a question about the system that I don't know how to back test. How often does a team winning one of these chase bets go on to win (or cover) 2 in a row?
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.

Penguin7

Quote Originally Posted by LordRam View Post
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    neither of these posts answered my question.

How often does a team winning one of these chase bets go on to win (or cover) 2 in a row?

jonny2k4
    jonny2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4208

How often does a team winning one of these chase bets go on to win (or cover) 2 in a row?
    Or chase them again for a double dip. Four more games.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Do your own homework. Two in a row is not part of this system. If you want to know, look it up.

Penguin7

i was just checking to see if anyone already new the answer to save me time first

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (10/27/18):
    #2 Phoenix (+7.5) @ Memphis (A) (8:05pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 10-27-18 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Updated Line
    Points Awarded:

muscleville7 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kilopro gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ergo19 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(10/27/18):
    Phoenix (+7.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (10/28/18):
    #2 Phoenix (+13.5) @ Oklahoma City (B) (7:05pm EDT)
    #3 Phoenix @ Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 10-28-18 at 06:10 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Penguin7

does the system often play -1100 money lines?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

does the system often play -1100 money lines?
    Not too often but it happens. No way anyone would play that but it is part of the system.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 3-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 units (fin. series)

(10/28/18):
    #2 Phoenix (+13.5) (B) -
    WIN
    #3 Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) - WIN

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (10/29/18)

Points Awarded:

realica9 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Misread - ignore

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (10/30/18):
    #4 Portland @ Houston (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #5 Washington (+1.5) @ Memphis (A) (8:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 10-30-18 at 03:50 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-3.10 units)

(10/30/18):
    #4 Houston (M/L) (A) -
    Loss
    #5 Washington (+1) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-3
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (10/31/18)

#4 Resumes (B) on 11/2/18
    #5 Resumes (B) on 11/2/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-3.10 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-3
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/1/18):
    #6 Sacramento @ Atlanta (+2) (A) (7:35pm EDT)

#4 Resumes (B) on 11/2/18
    #5 Resumes (B) on 11/2/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 3 (-4.20 units)

(11/1/18):
    #6 Atlanta (+2) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-4
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/2/18):
    #4 Houston (M/L) @ Brooklyn (B) (7:35pm EDT)
    #5 Oklahoma City @ Washington (M/L) (B) (8:05pm EDT)
    #7 Los Angeles Clippers @ Orlando (+1.5) (A) (7:05pm EDT)

#6 Resumes (B) on 11/3/18

Points Awarded:

madeinchin4
    madeinchin4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 838

Hey Sky

just started following you.

have a quick question, assuming my a bets are 100

does this look right for todays bet?

Risk $110.00
    To win $100.00 Pending 11/2/18 7:05pm NBA Basketball 702 Orlando Magic +1½ -110* vs Los Angeles Clippers

Risk $315.00
    To Win $210.00 Pending 11/2/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 706 Washington Wizards -150* vs Oklahoma City Thunder

Risk $325.50
    To Win $210.00 Pending 11/2/18 7:35pm NBA Basketball 703 Houston Rockets -155* vs Brooklyn Nets

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by madeinchin4 View Post
    Hey Sky

just started following you.

have a quick question, assuming my a bets are 100

does this look right for todays bet?

Risk $110.00
    To win $100.00 Pending 11/2/18 7:05pm NBA Basketball 702 Orlando Magic +1½ -110* vs Los Angeles Clippers

Risk $315.00
    To Win $210.00 Pending 11/2/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 706 Washington Wizards -150* vs Oklahoma City Thunder

Risk $325.50
    To Win $210.00 Pending 11/2/18 7:35pm NBA Basketball 703 Houston Rockets -155* vs Brooklyn Nets
    Yeh it looks correct to me...

tokyotuna
    tokyotuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Gl Tonight

JV1
    JV1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1700

Curious. Has anyone done an analysis on playing this system backwards? For example, taking the dismal team to continue to lose ATS or ML in the next 4 games after they've lost 3 in a row ATS and outright? Last night I waited until Atlanta was a 22 point dog and placed a live bet (-105) and still lost - unbelievable. I'm trying to play both sides. I had placed a pregame bet on Sac and even laid a few points because they just looked like they were going to win anyway against a very poor looking Hawks team so I broke even which is a little victory I guess. Sometimes I win both sides, had Atlanta lost by 21 or less I would have won both bets. The new rules and proliferation of the 3-point shot are making incredibly high total scores this year and are making 20+ point blowouts very common.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

First ... 37383940414243 ... Last