JKEGS81
    JKEGS81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2916

Outstanding Job skyscrapers, thank you for all your time and effort, lots of us really appreciate you. Hats off to Wallco for sharing originally.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    So nice to get those out of way yesterday.....I ain't gonna lie I cut my units in half fearing they could potentially both go to a "D" Bet. Either way I'm good with the wins. Now go Cuse!!!!
    Good job on your Orange!! Howard fouls out and still wins the game.

Speaking of college ball, I wonder if Chase 110 will work with NCAAB??

Have you checked that out Wallco?? That could be my next project over the summer
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-18-18 at 04:47 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by JKEGS81 View Post
    Outstanding Job skyscrapers, thank you for all your time and effort, lots of us really appreciate you. Hats off to Wallco for sharing originally.
    Thanks JK but the real credit goes back to Wallco who started this money train. I made almost 15k the last 4 seasons!!!
    Points Awarded:

JKEGS81 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Any thoughts on Portland they have won and covered nine in a row, yet they are dogs. It’s not a play but thinking about putting a dollar on LA. I will keep my mouth shut after this.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Good job on your Orange!! Howard fouls out and still wins the game.

Speaking of college ball, I wonder if Chase 110 will work with NCAAB??

Have you checked that out Wallco?? That could be my next project over the summer
    I would love to, but there are entirely too many teams and way to many games to keep track of.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I would love to, but there are entirely too many teams and way to many games to keep track of.
    That's right. Plus many games are not 'bettable' meaning no lines are made available. I think it may work if the system sticks with the bigger schools that offers bettings on all games within the season. Also due to the short season (32 games) the system should drop the criteria down to losing 2 straight and ATS instead of 3. We'll see...

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 72-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +41.53 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-37
    (B) 21-16

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1
    Losses: MEM (-30.47u)

There are no system plays for (3/19/18)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.

Wallco99

Thanks JK but the real credit goes back to Wallco who started this money train. I made almost 15k the last 4 seasons!!!
    Yeah, but you are doing all the hard work now, which I appreciate more than you will ever know. Thanks, my friend.
    Points Awarded:

JKEGS81 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-37
    (B) 21-16

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/20/18):
    #74 Detroit @ Phoenix (+5.5) (A)
    (10:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(3/20/18):
    #74 Phoenix (+8) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-38
    (B) 21-16

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/21/18):
    #75 Los Angeles Clippers (+6) @ Milwaukee (A)
    (8:05pm EDT)

#74 Resumes (B) on 3/23/18

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-18 at 01:28 AM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 73-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +42.53 units (fin. series)

(3/21/18):
    #75 Los Angeles Clippers (+6) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 37-38
    (B) 21-16

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/22/18):
    #76 Los Angeles Lakers (+2.5) @ New Orleans (A)

#74 Resumes (B) on 3/23/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-18 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(3/22/18):
    #76 Los Angeles Lakers (+3) (A) - Push

v1 Plays
    (A) 37-38
    (B) 21-16

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/23/18):
    #74 Phoenix (+13.5) @ Cleveland (B)
    (7:35pm EDT)

#76 Replay (A) on 3/24/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-23-18 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

I took the loss last night and LAL choked on it! Ok go Cuse!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I took the loss last night and LAL choked on it! Ok go Cuse!!
    I lost on +2.5 too

Wallco99

Hey Skyscrapers, clear your inbox. You can't receive PM's now because you are full.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Hey Skyscrapers, clear your inbox. You can't receive PM's now because you are full.
    Cleared...

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(3/23/18):
    #74 Phoenix (+15.5) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 37-38
    (B) 21-17

(C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/24/18):
    #74 Phoenix (+7) @ Orlando (C)
    (7:05pm EDT)
    #76 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L)@ Memphis (A) (8:05pm EDT)
    #77 Chicago (+13) @ Detroit (A) (7:05pm EDT)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-24-18 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

vigster gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nius gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Just eat the loss now on Pheonix

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    Just eat the loss now on Pheonix
    Trust the system mate

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 75-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +44.53 units (fin. series)

(3/24/18):
    #74 Phoenix (+7.5) (C) - Win
    #76 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (A) - Win
    #77 Chicago (+13) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 38-39
    (B) 21-17

(C) 12-5
    (D) 4-1

There are no system plays for (3/25/18)

#77 Resumes (B) on 3/27/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 75-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +44.53 units (fin. series)
    v1 Plays
    (A) 38-39
    (B) 21-17

(C) 12-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/26/18):
    #78 Memphis (+13.5) @ Minnesota (A)

#77 Resumes (B) on 3/27/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-26-18 at 04:21 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 76-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +45.53 units (fin. series)

(3/26/18):
    #78 Memphis (+13) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 39-39
    (B) 21-17

(C) 12-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/27/18):
    #77 Chicago (+14.5) @ Houston (B)
    #79 San Antonio @ Washington (+2) (A) (7:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-27-18 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 77-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +46.53 units (fin. series)

(3/27/18):
    #77 Chicago (+13.5) (B) - Loss
    #79 Washington (+2) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-39
    (B) 21-18

(C) 12-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/28/18):
    #80 Atlanta (+12) @ Minnesota (A)

Resumes (C) on 3/29/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-28-18 at 02:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 77-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +46.53 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(3/28/18):
    #80 Atlanta (+11.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-40
    (B) 21-18

(C) 12-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/29/18):
    #77 Chicago (+13) @ Miami (C)
    (7:35pm EDT)

Resumes (B) on 3/30/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Hope most of you got ATL at +12 for the push like myself or even +12.5 for the win!!

GGPLAYER

Hope most of you got ATL at +12 for the push like myself or even +12.5 for the win!!
    Yeah sweated that one out...I did get +12.5 which is a small miracle for me when it comes to betting the winning line in a close one.
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 03-29-18 at 11:35 AM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 78-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +47.53 units (fin. series)

(3/29/18):
    #77 Chicago (+13) (C) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-40
    (B) 21-18

(C) 13-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/30/18):
    #80 Philadelphia @ Atlanta (+7.5) (B) (7:35pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 78-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +47.53 units (fin. series)

(3/30/18):
    #80 Atlanta (+7.5) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-40
    (B) 21-19

(C) 13-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (3/31/18):
    #81 Golden State (M/L) @ Sacramento (A) (10:05pm EDT)

#80 Resumes (C) on 4/1/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 79-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +48.53 units (fin. series)

(3/31/18):
    #81 Golden State (M/L) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 41-40
    (B) 21-19

(C) 13-5
    (D) 4-1

Games for (4/1/18):
    #80 Orlando @ Atlanta (M/L) (C) (6:05pm EDT)
    Oklahoma City @ New Orleans (+1) (A) (6:05pm EDT)
    #83 Oklahoma City (M/L) @ New Orleans (A) (6:05pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

vigster gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

With lines that close, just skip both, #82 & #83, and play the loser for normal (B), (C), and (D) amounts. Net result will be a two unit profit at conclusion of series #2, provided that series doesn't lose (D) obviously. If the line goes up a few points, then consider playing them both out. But at (-1), it is really pointless.

Now that the game is over, play New Orleans for 2 units the next time they play. Then increase by 2 units in both (C) and (D) if necessary. Net result: win 2 units with a victory, lose less than a normal series loss amount with a loss. This is, of course, only if you skipped playing both teams today.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 04-01-18 at 07:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JKEGS81 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 81-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +50.53 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.16 units)

(4/1/18):
    #80 Atlanta (M/L) (C) -
    Win
    #82 New Orleans (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #83 Oklahoma City (+1) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 42-41
    (B) 21-19

(C) 14-5
    (D) 4-1

There are no system plays for (4/2/18)

#82 Resumes (B) on 4/4/18

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

[QUOTE=Wallco99;27690939]With lines that close, just skip both, #82 & #83, and play the loser for normal (B), (C), and (D) amounts. Net result will be a two unit profit at conclusion of series #2, provided that series doesn't lose (D) obviously. If the line goes up a few points, then consider playing them both out. But at (-1), it is really pointless.

Or you could have just played OKC on the ML like me and forgot to bet NO because you were waiting for a better line and deep frying a turkey for Easter. Then place a live bet on NO at +4.5 and still lose by just a .5 point!

Wallco99

Or that.

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last