skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 21-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -9.47 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.30 units)

(11/26/17):
    Chicago (+7.5) (B) - Win

Memphis (M/L) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-15
    (B) 8-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1
    Losses: MEM (-30.47u)

There are no system plays for (11/27/17)

#23 Resumes (B)
    on 11/29/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

(11/26/17):
    Chicago (+7.5) (B) - Win

Memphis (M/L) (A) -
    Loss
    Anyone else play Chi at +7 like me? I guess I'll keep playing it

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    (11/26/17):
    Chicago (+7.5) (B) - Win

Memphis (M/L) (A) -
    Loss
    Anyone else play Chi at +7 like me? I guess I'll keep playing it
    I got +7 as well. I'm planning on leaving it alone.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I got +7.5 at Pinnacle

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29763

Quote Originally Posted by alexknyc View Post
    I got +7 as well. I'm planning on leaving it alone.
    Same, I may consider if I get a huge live spread.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-15
    (B) 8-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (11/28/17)

#23 Resumes (B) on 11/29/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-15
    (B) 8-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (11/29/17):
    #23 Memphis (+8.5)
    @ San Antonio (B) (8:35pm EST)

#24 Oklahoma City @
    Orlando (+6)
    (A) (7:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-29-17 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

So glad I waited long enough for MEM +9

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 22-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -8.47 units (fin. series)

(11/29/17):

#23 Memphis (+9) (B) -
    Push
    #24 Orlando (+5.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 9-15
    (B) 8-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (11/30/17)

Replay (B)
    on 12/1/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-30-17 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Typo

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Memphis is a fukking train wreck.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Checking in.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    So glad I waited long enough for MEM +9
    I'm sort of at crossroads with this system now. I of course played Mem at +8.5 so just like Chicago (which by the way I played again the other night) lost instead of pushing or winning. Memphis is single handily destroying my will to bet. I just threw up in my mouth when I looked at how much they have cost me so far.

In fact I just did the math and I have lost 29.15 Units on just Memphis alone and I actually bet conservatively at times too.....how is the system only down 8.47? Not questioning your math, I'm just more shocked at how severe my loses are. This is a great example of how the system can vary tremendously individual to individual.
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 11-30-17 at 08:29 AM.

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post

In fact I just did the math and I have lost 29.15 Units on just Memphis alone and I actually bet conservatively at times too.....how is the system only down 8.47?
    We’ve also won 22 units so that helps offset your 29unit loss on Memphis alone. I also don’t think the -8.47 units INCLUDES the current chase losses. The -8.47 will be updated after a Chase is finished.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong though!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I've lost over 30 units on the 6 bets so far on Memphis. Success27 you are correct. We've won 20 straight before the Memphis loss and the record is updated ONLY when a chase is over.

hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2388

The A bets have been a dumpster fire so far this year but looking at the historical record it is always above .500 by end of year with only one or two exceptions, and those times it was close to .500. I hope this means that there will be a good string of A bet wins coming.

reddevils64
    reddevils64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3302

I played Memphis at halftime at +10.5
    So im happy.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by success27 View Post
    We’ve also won 22 units so that helps offset your 29unit loss on Memphis alone. I also don’t think the -8.47 units INCLUDES the current chase losses. The -8.47 will be updated after a Chase is finished.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong though!
    Makes more sense to me now....thanks guys! I know we all are looking for better days and they should come.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 22-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -8.47 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 9-15
    (B) 8-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (12/1/17):
    #23 San Antonio @ Memphis (+4)
    (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #25 Minnesota @
    Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-02-17 at 12:55 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

PLAYER7000
    PLAYER7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Hey guys! I've been following along with you on this journey and have a suggestion! I know it bucks the system but..... I say if a team causes a system loss, you fade them the next time they are featured in a series! That way if they do win that A bet you will only be down an additional 1 Unit. Because if they were bad enough to lose the 4 bets in the first series, why take the chance on losing with them again!
    Last edited by PLAYER7000; 12-01-17 at 09:51 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Will those damn Grizzlies ever gonna cover the spread again this year?? I don't think this system ever had a back-to-back D bet loss with the same team but Memphis may be the first. The books are getting this all wrong. I mean it's not even close. The public is banging SA yet the line is moving and favoring those shitty Grizzlies...

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Think we just need to eliminate the grizz from all system plays. This is so ridiculous.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 23-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -7.47 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-5.93 units)

(12/1/17):
    #23 Memphis (+3) (B) -
    Loss
    #25 Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 10-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (12/2/17):
    #23 Memphis (+13.5)
    @ Cleveland (C) (7:35pm EST)
    New Orleans (+7) @ Portland (A) (10:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-02-17 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Will those damn Grizzlies ever gonna cover the spread again this year?? I don't think this system ever had a back-to-back D bet loss with the same team but Memphis may be the first. The books are getting this all wrong. I mean it's not even close. The public is banging SA yet the line is moving and favoring those shitty Grizzlies...
    Normally I like to see that cause it usually means the public has it way wrong. But Memphis is bucking all the trends.

Ergo19
    Ergo19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6686

Looks like Memphis will win ATS and maybe even SU!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 25-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -5.47 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(12/2/17):
    #23 Memphis (+11.5) (C) - Win

#26 New Orleans (+7) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 11-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (12/3/17)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Ergo19 View Post
    Looks like Memphis will win ATS and maybe even SU!
    Yeah I'm glad this nightmare is over. Hope people stuck with it....I played just to win a small amount. Just too beaten down by it to see it through.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 25-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -5.47 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 11-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (12/4/17):
    #27 Orlando @ Charlotte (M/L)
    (A) (7:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 26-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -4.47 units (fin. series)

(12/4/17):
    #27 Charlotte (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (12/5/17)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (12/6/17):
    #28 Detroit (+4.5)
    @ Milwaukee (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-06-17 at 09:52 AM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(12/6/17):
    #28 Detroit (+4) (A) - Push

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (12/7/17)

Replay (A)
    on 12/8/17

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I made a mistake on #28. Detroit should not have been a play as it didn't lose 3 ATS. Luckily it pushed the A bet so there is really no harm.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (12/8/17)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-15
    (B) 8-7

(C) 4-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (12/9/17):
    #28 Houston @ Portland (+9.5)
    (A) (10:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

What do you think of Portland tonight? This could be one of those games that Houston comes out raining 3s

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last