skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 14-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-1
    (D) 1-0
    Losses: 0

Games for (11/13/17):
    Philadelphia @ Los Angeles Clippers (M/L)(C) (9:05pm EST)
    #17 Los Angeles Lakers (+2)
    @ Phoenix (A) (10:35pm EST)

Replay (A) on 11/15/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-13-17 at 01:00 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +15.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-10.24 units)

(11/13/17):
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (M/L) (C) -
    Loss
    Los Angeles Lakers (+1) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-2
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/14/17)

Replay(A) on 11/15/17
    #16 Resumes (D) on 11/17/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-10.24 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-2
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/15/17):
    Cleveland @ Charlotte (+1.5) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Sometimes it sucks to wait......Char -1 now! Hope I don't get burned.

"A" bets this year!
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 11-16-17 at 07:30 AM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-11.34 units)

(11/15/17):
    #14 Charlotte (M/L) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-12
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-2
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/16/17)

#14 Resumes (B) on 11/17/17

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-11.34 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-12
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-2
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/17/17):
    Charlotte (M/L) @ Chicago (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (+6.5) @ Cleveland (D) (7:35pm EST)
    #17 Portland @ Sacramento (+7.5) (A) (10:05pm EST)

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs
    kcchiefs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5070

Cashed that D bet. Whoa that scared the hell out of me

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 17-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-6.66 units)

(11/17/17):
    #14 Charlotte (M/L) (B) -
    Loss
    Los Angeles Clippers (+6) (D) - Win

Sacramento (+7) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 6-12
    (B) 7-5

(C) 2-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (11/18/17):
    #14 Los Angeles Clippers @
    Charlotte (M/L)
    (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #19 Utah (+5) @ Orlando (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #20 Houston @ Memphis (+8) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs View Post
    Cashed that D bet. Whoa that scared the hell out of me
    For real....have the lead and then blow it and go to OT which always seems to turn out bad. So thankful right now!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Now if Charlotte can't get it done tonight it'll be an expensive chase.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 19-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +19.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(11/18/17):
    #14 Charlotte (M/L) (C) - Win

Utah (+6) (A) - Win

Memphis (+7.5) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-5

(C) 3-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/19/17)

#20 Resumes (B) on 11/20/17

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Now if Charlotte can't get it done tonight it'll be an expensive chase.
    I bet them with the spread and I bought a few points....could not play that ML 2 games in a row.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I bet them with the spread and I bought a few points....could not play that ML 2 games in a row.
    Yup...it worked out this time.

eackard
    eackard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

no game for today
    Last edited by eackard; 11-20-17 at 12:59 AM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-5

(C) 3-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (11/20/17):
    #20 Portland @ Memphis (+2) (B) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(11/20/17):
    Memphis (+1.5) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/21/17)

#20 Resumes (C) on 11/22/17

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (11/22/17):
    #20 Dallas @
    Memphis (M/L) (C) (8:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Conley out for MEM. Might be best to avoid.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Conley out for MEM. Might be best to avoid.
    Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I already made my bet when you posted this but I don't think you can make that call on a "C" bet. Lines are adjusted for players that are out. That said I am "thankful" they lost because I bet them at -4!! I am just having a hard time with all these ML line plays deep into the chase. Although this year has not lost I still don't feel like the system has gotten on track yet. I've mentioned this a bunch of times before but when it hits C I cut my unit to win in half and D I play to win my money back or close to it. So I would like the NBA to wake up and start a nice streak of A and B wins for all of us after this weekend!! Try not to over eat!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-13.99 units)

(11/22/17):
    Memphis (M/L) (C) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/23/17)

#20 Resumes (D)
    on 11/24/17

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Happy Turkey day to all my American friends!!! We've had our Thanksgiving turkeys here already in Canada last month.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-13.99 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 7-13
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-0

Games for (11/24/17):
    Memphis (+6)
    @ Denver (D) (9:05pm EST)
    #21 New York @ Atlanta (+2) (A) (7:35pm EST)
    #22 Chicago (+19) @ Golden State (A) (10:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-24-17 at 01:55 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Happy Turkey day to all my American friends!!! We've had our Thanksgiving turkeys here already in Canada last month.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too, skyscrapers. Thanks for keeping track of the system again this year. When all is said and done, this may be the last one I follow. All the others are crap this year. LOL

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too, skyscrapers. Thanks for keeping track of the system again this year. When all is said and done, this may be the last one I follow. All the others are crap this year. LOL
    Thanks Andy!!! This money train just keeps chugging along. Not only are the other systems crap...the entire league IS crap.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Hopefully you still feel that way tomorrow.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Tough break there with Memphis

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Memphis should have finished it off on the C bet had Barnes not banked in that buzzer-beater.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 20-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -10.47 units (fin. series)

(11/24/17):
    #20 Memphis (+6) (D) - Loss

Atlanta (M/L) (A) - Win

Chicago (+16) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-14
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1
    Losses: MEM (-30.47u)

There are no system plays for (11/25/17)

#22 Resumes (B)
    on 11/26/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-25-17 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

It's just felt like we have been walking a tight rope this year. It's early enough in the season that we can recover from this but I would like to see more of these A bets cash to boost my confidence.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

A lot more M/L bets this year too. And losing them as well...

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 20-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -10.47 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 8-14
    (B) 7-6

(C) 3-3
    (D) 2-1
    Losses: MEM (-30.47u)

Games for (11/26/17):
    #22 Miami @ Chicago (+7) (B) (3:35pm EST)
    #23 Brooklyn @ Memphis (M/L) (A) (6:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Memphis losing 8 straight ATS and books haven't adjusted the lines yet. It's not even close.

GGPLAYER

Memphis losing 8 straight ATS and books haven't adjusted the lines yet. It's not even close.
    Yeah I don't get it either...meanwhile we're getting crushed with all these ML bets. Frustrating!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Yeah I don't get it either...meanwhile we're getting crushed with all these ML bets. Frustrating!
    We are only 7-7 on M/L bets this year...sigh...

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last