skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33870

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17
    System to Date: 77-2
    (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +39.65 units (fin. series)
    Current
    Open Series: 0

(3/14/17):
    #78 New York (+3) (A) -
    Win
    #79 Golden State (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 49-30
    (B) 18-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2
    Losses: LAL (-18.91u), LAL (-18.44u)

There are no system plays for (3/15/17)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-15-17 at 01:24 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Live bet GS +3.5 end of 3rd
    nice hit

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Live bet GS +3.5 end of 3rd
    I can't seem to catch a break lately. I had GS -11 at half-time and went to sleep. Being on the east coast hurt me on this one. I'm taking too many hits in recent weeks.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

I got gsw at +130 live bet at end of 3q when they were down by 10+
    Points Awarded:

Igor_1965 gave jcygts6 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

That's one advantage living out on the West coast.

I know it's hindsight but that GS live bet getting 3 pts was like free money. They were down by 12 but have the entire 4th Q to play at home.
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$

Yup funny thing was I wasn't even following the game. I just finished doing the dishes and checked my phone then saw gsw down by 12 end of 3q and knew had to take them at +ml since they were -4000 ml to start the game.

Reeseta
    Reeseta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

yea i actually took 76'ers ml for fun and stayed away. +1750 pregame, 100$ i almost shit my pants haha

Still this system does work.
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave Reeseta 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17
    (fin. series)
    Current

v1 Plays

(A) 49-30
    (B) 18-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2Losses: LAL (-18.91u), LAL (-18.44u)

Games for (3/16/17):
    #80 Orlando (+14) @ Golden State (A) (10:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jcygts6 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Watch GS will win by 20 tonight.......sorry I'm just a bit jaded lately.

Btw...LAL lost by like 40 last night and I believe they are now qualify for a series.....NO WAY WILL I PLAY THEM!! Don't care if they win.

My focus will be NCAA the next days. It's the greatest time of year!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I think it's better to lock in Orlando early as I think the line will drop given how poorly GS is playing lately.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$

i agree i like orlando chances tonight to stay within the number

GGPLAYER

Orl getting dusted in the 1st Q.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17
    (fin. series)
    Current
    Open Series: 1
    (-1.10 units)

(3/16/17):
    #80 Orlando (+14.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 49-31
    (B) 18-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/17/17):
    #80 Orlando (+3) @ Phoenix (B) (10:05pm EST)
    #81 Milwaukee @ Los Angeles Lakers (+7) (A) (10:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-17-17 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added #80
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39200

I would personally forget about trying to win this one unit and just pass on the Lakers series. This is the only team that has hurt this system this year.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I would personally forget about trying to win this one unit and just pass on the Lakers series. This is the only team that has hurt this system this year.
    Could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longstrangetrip
    longstrangetrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8080

Orlando B?

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$

Yeah Orlando should be a B bet tonight.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Charlotte ML and LA Clippers ML for today boys.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17
    System to Date: 79-2
    (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +41.65 units (fin. series)
    Current

(3/17/17):
    #80 Orlando (+2) (B) - Win
    #81 Los Angeles Lakers (+8) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 50-31
    (B) 19-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/18/17):
    #82 Washington @ Charlotte (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #83 Cleveland @ Los Angeles Clippers (M/L) (A) (8:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Hope people got the LAC ML early....I just saw it jump to -925! No LeBron, Irving or Love.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

-1200 now. suprised.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I played CHA but skipped LAC. Not worth it unless there'll be a good live bet opportunity.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17
    System to Date: 81-2
    (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +43.65 units (fin. series)
    Current

(3/18/17):
    #82 Charlotte (M/L) (A) - Win
    #81 Los Angeles Clippers (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 52-31
    (B) 19-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/19/17):
    #83 Phoenix @ Detroit (M/L) (A) (4:35pm EST)
    #84 Phoenix (+10) @ Detroit (A) (4:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Atlanta ATS for today boys.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 82-2A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +44.65 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(3/19/16):
    #84 Detroit (M/L) (A) - Win
    Phoenix (+12) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 53-32
    (B) 19-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/20/17):
    #86 Atlanta (+6) @ Charlotte (A) (7:05pm EST)

#85 Resumes (B) on 3/21/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-20-17 at 05:56 PM. Reason: typo

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.20 units)

(3/20/16):
    Atlanta (+5.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 53-33
    (B) 19-12

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/21/17):
    #85 Phoenix (+12)
    @ Miami (B) (7:35pm EST)

#87 San Antonio @ Minnesota (+5) (A) (9:35pm EST)

#86 Resumes (B) on 3/22/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below..

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-21-17 at 05:44 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 3 (-5.61 units)

(3/21/16):
    Phoenix (+11.5) (B) - Loss
    #87 Minnesota (+4.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 53-34
    (B) 19-13

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/22/17):
    #86 Atlanta (+7)
    @ Washington (B) (8:05pm EST)

#85 Resumes (C) on 3/23/17
    #87 Resumes (B) on 3/24/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below..

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-17 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Atlanta B Bet. These series better start closing out!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Atlanta B Bet. These series better start closing out!
    Getting close to the end of the season. Wallco has the info on how this goes close to seasons end. Hate to
    have our profits go out the window at seasons end.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Getting close to the end of the season. Wallco has the info on how this goes close to seasons end. Hate to
    have our profits go out the window at seasons end.
    That's my feelings too. But now I'm locked in on all 3 of these open series so I need to ride it out!

BTW I'm addicted to the "live lines" for hoops. Its all I did over the weekend with NCAA and it worked out very well. Nice to get larger favorites at a value.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 83-2A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +45.65 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(3/22/16):
    Atlanta (+7.5) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 53-34
    (B) 20-13

(C) 9-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/23/17):
    #85 Phoenix (+5)
    @ Brooklyn (C) (7:35pm EST)

#87 Resumes (B) on 3/24/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-23-17 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$

on it... but not a fan of the market moving from +4 to +5

GGPLAYER

How does a team go from 10 up to 20 down!?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 83-2A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +45.65 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.36 units)

(3/23/16):
    Phoenix (+6) (C) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 53-34
    (B) 20-13

(C) 9-4
    (D) 1-2

Games for (3/24/17):
    #85 Phoenix (+15.5)
    @ Boston (D) (7:35pm EST)

#87 Minnesota (M/L) @ Los Angeles Lakers (B) (10:35pm EST)
    #88 Sacramento (+18) @ Golden State (A) (10:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-24-17 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last