thoughts and opinions on this game will be appreciated

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

pacers looks like a good play

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

these would be what I consider to be a "wise" bet, not totally sold on the Pacers, but the smart money is on em tonight me thinks...

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns: The Suns can be beaten with the mildest of defenses. Yes, Suns are 4-0 SU @ Indiana but with Indiana now having all their players available for this one, a mild upset is probably in the making.

Spurs: As we all know, the Lakers game was a huge one for SA and they should be pretty pleased with themselves that they got the W over the fading champions. Now they're not only on the road but also on a b2b against one of the most promising young teams in the NBA. Expect the tired legs to cave in in the 2H of this game. OKC covers easily and game goes Under.

Sumo
    Sumo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Spurs game bro.

mdyles1988
    mdyles1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

UNder

SUNS under 228 looks good! what yall think

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Suns: The Suns can be beaten with the mildest of defenses. Yes, Suns are 4-0 SU @ Indiana but with Indiana now having all their players available for this one, a mild upset is probably in the making.

Spurs: As we all know, the Lakers game was a huge one for SA and they should be pretty pleased with themselves that they got the W over the fading champions. Now they're not only on the road but also on a b2b against one of the most promising young teams in the NBA. Expect the tired legs to cave in in the 2H of this game. OKC covers easily and game goes Under.
    Sound advice

Groves
    Groves's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok city is great against the spread this year so i like that one. not sure about the pacers pick