Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bucks Vs Lakers ( Game totals over 196) Good luck !

Hello again to my fellow SBR members,

After hitting the easy over in the hornets wizards game,i am back with my second play for the night and that comes from the game between the Lakers and the Bucks.let us preview the selection below.

The Miwaukee Bucks ( 15-18) will be facing the Los Angles Lakers ( 28-8) at the staples center tonight.The bucks are surging to an six game wester road trip but the first stop is going to be against the lakers tonight.The bucks have won 8 of the last 11 allowing opponents to score an average of 94 points per game.However that should not be the case tonight.

Again in this game i would not be playing the handicap as Pau gasol is not going to be available for the lakers so i don't really know about the spread but the game totals here are once again grabbing my attention in this one.The lakers have been held under 100 points for three straight games,i doubt that even without gasol in the lineup,the bucks will be able to do the same tonight.The lakers average 105 points at home against the bucks and i dont see a change in this trend tonight.

If we have a look carefully in the last ten games between these two sides,one comes to this conclusion that the game totals set here at 196 are a tad too low because even the last 9 out of the 10 games between the two have played over 196 even if they have not gone over the totals set at that time.This stat alone is enough for me to take a risk in this one.

The bucks have Rookie Brandon jennings along with Michael Redd and Bogut in their ranks and the lakers as we all know have all star Bryant,fisher odom and artest.I see this game as a contest till the half time after which i see the lakers breaking away and scoring quickly.

My play is here is the game totals over the set line at 196.Play this with medium stakes.Good luck to those who tail me and my critics and the people who fade me.Lets make this a 2-0 night.

Cheers,
    Vik

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck to us all

NJrookie
    NJrookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailing this one ..... Missed the other one earlier . Thanks for posting laker_crazy !!!!

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Bol lc

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I don't know guy. Lakers play no defense but the Bucks are shit on the road. I can see the Lakers getting like 105 at the most but the Bucks could hit in the 80's here. Could go over but I wouldn't put a dime on the overs. Good luck. I think your gonna need it...

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by NJrookie View Post
    Tailing this one ..... Missed the other one earlier . Thanks for posting laker_crazy !!!!
    You are welcome mate !

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I don't know guy. Lakers play no defense but the Bucks are shit on the road. I can see the Lakers getting like 105 at the most but the Bucks could hit in the 80's here. Could go over but I wouldn't put a dime on the overs. Good luck. I think your gonna need it...
    Agreed bucks are shit on the road but the point here is the addition of brandon jennings,personally i rate this kid pretty high and i am hoping on seeing some scoring from him which should help the bucks get around the points they need to be to help the over,The lakers as you said will score more than 105 ..good luck everyone!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Good luck i just played under

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck i just played under
    OOOhhh good luck mate...never mind tonite we r against each other...either ways good luck...i hear a lot of defensive intensity chants on the pre game show...hmmm :-)

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

I hate playing U man, each point is like a dagger in my heart. Lets get'em LC.

Laker_crazy

A VEry poor start to this one...bucks are shooting 2/17...lol..shooting needs to improve drastically

IllicitX
    IllicitX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Lakers are playing incredible defense.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lakers always play great defense after 2 losses

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    A VEry poor start to this one...bucks are shooting 2/17...lol..shooting needs to improve drastically

I made a mistake earlier. I think the Bucs will score in the 70's and not the 80's. The overs is cooked. Bucks on the road is shit!!!

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless you bought 100 points, the over may be tough. LC, you have been pretty solid, glad I laid off this one.

GLTY

Jon825
    YTD: 59-43-2
    Jon825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

gettem next time sport!

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

ugly ugly ugly game. both clubs shooting 30%. it's worse than my local pickup ball on tuesday nights..

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

good fckn thing these guys find their self respect and make it a much more respectable final score in the 4th.

good fckn thing i doubled down on the mil/lal 2h over 97.5