Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Do anyone know of an accurate injury report site for the NBA?

That shit pretty much cost me a bet in the Dal vs. Utah game. I usually use the sport news network, but that site sometimes gives out false info on who is and not playing. Tonight they said D. Williams will not play in the game, and he turned around and did. He only went on to lite Dallas ass up. Appreciate the info.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Honestly, SportsOptions.com. You have to pay, it's a line service. But worth every penny. You will know who is in our out before it is on ESPN.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Any other sites?

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

have you tried rotoworld? It's free. I use it occasionally.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

One thing I do is if possible find a live feed to a local radio station of whatever team I am concerned about and they usually have the info before ESPN. The local station if they are broadcasting a game all have Pre-Game shows and let you know during those. Just the other day for the Utah@Memphis game I was listening to local Utah radio and found out Deron Williams was out before Rotoworld or ESPN or any of that.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    have you tried rotoworld? It's free. I use it occasionally.
    Don't trust the reports 100% from roto.... The other day when I was on CLE (because of ROTO's injury reports) they said Andersen, Nene, Lawson, and Melo were all out - then who do I see playing the game, Oh look, it's Andersen, Lawson and Nene - ohh yay! fuct me outta over 2k on friday - bahahrah....