trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

NBA League Pass Broadband

Anyone ever try this out, and what are your comments on it as far as quality, speed, and how much of a delay from broadcast feed in your estimation? Thanks.....

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

took this one last night. just uploaded a few minutes ago.

watch and judge for urself

'used my samsung innov8 phone to capture it from my monitor!
    btw i have a 20mbit download speed which helps. i tried watching at work with 2mbit only and it skips a lot. i would assume 5mbit or more would suffice!

quality is superb i must say! altho from time to time all the feeds will be skipping which is really frustrating. im not sure if it's my end or theirs. even rebooting my pc doesnt help. weird!

delay is somewhere from 30 seconds (really good but very rare circumstance with me) to 3 minutes. id say 1 minute 30 seconds is the average! it's an HD feed so it does need to buffer that much!

ill rate this broadband thing 7/10. i think they can still improve it at their end. question is, if they will ever do? :/ ive noticed that sometimes they mislabel the game - like one game is shown doubled to the next listed game so in effect the last game wont be available! operator error at their end. also one time, the game went to overtime and the feed was already stopped at their end ??? im guessing whoever was operating the thing at their end doesnt even watch the game or know the score. :/

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I have it for mobile and the quality isnt good. I use TMobile, not sure how it is on another carrier.