EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz@Spurs - Game Uno

Thoughts?

I can't find a reason not to take a chance with the Jazz +6.5. Fresher team in Utah & they've had more time to find a match-up to exploit before San Antonio locks it down which I fully expect by the end of this series.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The points won't be necessary here. Utah wins this one relatively easily.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

like the jazz in this spot too - the spurs must be physically exhausted with only a day's rest.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Can't see it happening Razz. Nice call on the Jazz over GS, (if I remember correctly you had a large bet on Utah for the series) but I think they're in over their head in this series. SA is just too tough at home, and while I expect the Jazz to make this series interesting and competitive, I don't think they're capable of stealing a game on the road. I won't be playing this game because I can't lay that many, but I think SA wins by 8-10 pts.

Spurs win the series in 6.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

The Jazz are bad on the road and Kirilenko is gay. He gives Okur head on a regular basis.

Play is Spurs -2 first quarter.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As I have said in other threads, Jazz + the points are the play today and I also dropped 1/2 unit on Utah moneyline. Jazz have been preparing for a week while the Spurs just won the "Championship Series" a day and a half ago.

Read my signature.

I do think that Spurs will regroup and win series in 6.