mobu
    mobu's Avatar Become A Pro!

NETS and SPURS

took nets on the ML on wednesday and the pistons ML on thursday night. now, for friday, the nets will win at home, as they should have been up 3-2 in the series anyways. the nets announced they aren't trading kidd, who's on fire (and when he shoots well they win, not to mention rbs and a's), and jefferson also in fire, and vince now knows he doesn't have to take 25 shots a game, finding other ways to get it done: dropping dimes and playing D. as much as i hate vince, being from the Tdot, the nets should win tomorrow in the swamp, I will be taking it on the ML. even though the underdog is 6-1 ATS in the series, the cavs were also undefeated at home in the playoffs - so throw it out the window. NETS ML.

as for the spurs, they know they can't go back to phoenix for game 7 or they will lose. duncan is on a mission, amare is getting into foul trouble, and the suns won't be effective when the spurs control the tempo at home. it's a pretty simple equation, a must win for the spurs.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the spurs also.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I like the Nets & Suns.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Just to be different, Cavs & Spurs.

Actually I really do like those two. I just got these scores from tomorrow's newspaper:

Cavaliers 81, Nets 78

Spurs 99, Suns 92

mobu

is lebron the next mj or the next vince carter? neither. it doesn't matter. jason kidd is on fire and that's what matters. NETS.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets and Suns

mobu

whoops... go spurs.

mobu

there it is.