Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL if the Lakers Whiff on Aldridge..Laker Fans should burn down Staples....

They have lost out on both Lopez bothers, Monroe is gone, Jordan just signed with the Mavs, Lakers have now been reduced to calling Rondo...a team cancer and coach killer...This is a team that once had to beat free agents off with a stick...the moment the nba finals were done...now they have been reduced to begging Aldridge for a second interview because Kobe put his foot in his mouth...

I feel the fans have no other choice...Burn the building the down...and drag Kobe out by his ears..and give him the beating he deserves...Remember that movie Assault on Precinct 13? I've got a great idea for the 3rd installment of this franchise...Just change the end of the title...to "Assault on Staples"...starring Kobe and The Buss family....Jeannie is pretty..so she can live...the rest die at the end....or at the very least are beaten senseless...and made to take a walk of shame...LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 07-03-15 at 04:40 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tough ride for the brand these things happen and has happened to every top/successful organization at some point. Cream always rises just a matter of time. Once Kobe is out , New cba deal is done anything is possible. In meantime they have some young pieces to mold and maybe 1 or 2 can one day carry the torch. Don't kid yourself though Laker colors, history, and that market very appealing.

If you have been paying ANY attention tho past decade starting with Boston I suppose these players are just buddying up to create big power teams who contend. Unfortunately for Kobe he has no buddies haha. Once he's gone though it just takes 2 guys to say let's meet up in L.A. and be Lakers then it can breathe again.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Tough ride for the brand these things happen and has happened to every top/successful organization at some point. Cream always rises just a matter of time. Once Kobe is out , New cba deal is done anything is possible. In meantime they have some young pieces to mold and maybe 1 or 2 can one day carry the torch. Don't kid yourself though Laker colors, history, and that market very appealing.

If you have been paying ANY attention tho past decade starting with Boston I suppose these players are just buddying up to create big power teams who contend. Unfortunately for Kobe he has no buddies haha. Once he's gone though it just takes 2 guys to say let's meet up in L.A. and be Lakers then it can breathe again.
    Yup nobody is going to LA until Kobe retires. After another high lottery pick next year and Kobes retirement things will get better and they might land players like Durant or Westbrook in free agency

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, Menses...

Lakers were his No.1 choice... Kobe sunk that in record time. less than 3 min. of Kobe talking

the best part is, they skipped on TWO really great BIG MEN..

because they assumed they would sign Aldridge.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Yup nobody is going to LA until Kobe retires. After another high lottery pick next year and Kobes retirement things will get better and they might land players like Durant or Westbrook in free agency
    Sixers have the Lakers pick if it is not in the top 3, so I wouldn't count on a high lottery pick next year.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol, Menses...

Lakers were his No.1 choice... Kobe sunk that in record time. less than 3 min. of Kobe talking

the best part is, they skipped on TWO really great BIG MEN..

because they assumed they would sign Aldridge.
    Jesus Christ...I cannot believe the Lakers are actually going to walk away from free agency for the 2nd straight year with nothing...this is ridiculous...I wanted to see them in the playoffs this year only to see Jelly Bean get exposed by a superior team...as I was growing tired of the "age" excuse...but thanks to his ego, or the Lakers inability to talk X & O's...they are now left with yet another mediocre roster to compete with...but hey Kobe's happy...now he gets to do as he pleases and nobody can say a damn thing about it...LOL..

The guy walks into a meeting with Dwight Howard with well dressed executives wearing shorts, a tank top and a gold chain...LOL..then proceeds to tell Howard to grow thick skin and man up..Howard walks....and tells Steve Nash agent to have Nash call him prior to his arrival and almost screwed that deal up..refuses to fly back from an early vacation in Europe for the Melo meeting.last year whom he claims is one of his good friends...but has time to have breakfast with malcontent Rajon Rondo...LOL...who in turn ends ignoring the Lakers and signing with the team that is currently is the most dysfunctional franchise in the league with the dumbest owner and most dysfunctional coach in all of basketball...the Kings...LOL

Ratzz...Just look at this video..it sums it all up...I imagine Kobe was telling Aldridge he would be his ball boy...and Jeannie was talking about LaMarcus getting his star on the walk of fame.LOL...but look at Popovich..notice he does not even look up when the paparazi is calling out LaMarcus...strictly basketball...I have heard that it was this convo that sealed the deal...Byron Scott could learn a thing or two...

Last edited by Menses; 07-04-15 at 02:38 PM.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

what r u fools talking about?
    they are about to land the prize goose of the off season
    ROY HIBBERT!!!
    they were waiting in the bushes till all the scrubs got picked up
    and BOOOM, they got their franchise player
    parade time!