bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Riley has something up his sleeve

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA Yahoo Sources: Another high-profile team is pursuing the possibility of gaining an audience with LaMarcus Aldridge: The Miami Heat.

Meeting with Aldridge in L.A. this evening.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds Can confirm Yahoo report: Pat Riley is going after LaMarcus Aldridge.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Do they really need him? Whiteside had an insane run last year. I guess having him off the bench would be good and start Bosh + Aldridge.

IIRC LA and CB are friends and have played with each other since highschool growing up in Texas. Bosh wanted him in Toronto, but they drafted Bargs.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Not sure if Aldridge/Bosh fit together.

That said the Cavs are tying up 38 mil a year on 2 guys who play the same position and will hardly play together, so compared to that anything looks like a great fit.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Curious how they can afford him? I guess if they needed do, Deng would be the guy i would try and get rid of to get LA. A Dragic, Wade, Deng, LMA, Bosh line-up with Napier, Winslow, and Whiteside off the bench is easily the 2nd best team in the east and could also easily beat the cavs in a series.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Do they really need him? Whiteside had an insane run last year. I guess having him off the bench would be good and start Bosh + Aldridge.

IIRC LA and CB are friends and have played with each other since highschool growing up in Texas. Bosh wanted him in Toronto, but they drafted Bargs.