Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Lakers Media Trolls Epic Fail.....Again

Every season it seems the Laker media trolls spit out lie after lie about who is joining their team. All those Aldridge articles were all fabricated. Looks like they will be left high and dry again. I wonder if Laker fans are getting tired of being led on.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Every season it seems the Laker media trolls spit out lie after lie about who is joining their team. All those Aldridge articles were all fabricated. Looks like they will be left high and dry again. I wonder if Laker fans are getting tired of being led on.
    Being a laker fan i don't pay attention to that crap. We obviously won't get a big free agent until Kobe retires so it's not like I expected to actually land them. I just hope Kobe stays healthy so I can watch him in his final year.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Ramona Shelbourne is the one who reported it went well. She works for ESPN and the local ESPN radio affiliate that just happens to own the rights to the Lakers radio broadcasts. Total shill. The beat writers are the guys who know what's up.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Ramona Shelbourne is the one who reported it went well. She works for ESPN and the local ESPN radio affiliate that just happens to own the rights to the Lakers radio broadcasts. Total shill. The beat writers are the guys who know what's up.
    Laker fans must hate her right now.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Just trying to get those website clicks.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Ireland ran with it too obviously somebody is reporting that these meetings are going outstanding is delusional because they said the same thing when carmelo and king james came through same today now look. Oh everything went great then Aldridge says he didn't like what he's hearing from the lakers...something ain't right. I'll most likely be watching the clippers got pierce to come back to inglewood even if he's old that's what's up.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Wajnorowski with Yahoo Sports, is usually spot on with basketball news reported earlier that LMA was not impressed with the basketball portion of the presentation from the Lakers. LMA not impressed with their basketball approach, lack of analytics and old school way of thinking.

Lakers still aren't getting the message, turned down by DHoward, Carmelo and now LMA in consecutive years. Kevin Love wouldn't even bother to listen to their pitch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers 20-62

Kobe hogs and then leaves game as a disgrace