Quote Originally Posted by Sternopovich
OK, so now either we have to have new rules, put up a fence, or hire more assistant coaches.
A new rule and hiring more assistant coaches has been well explored by the experts, and there may be some real progress on those fronts in the near future.

What I haven't heard a lot about is building a fence. I'm sure the Almighty Commissioner wouldn't sink so low as to be facetious about such a significant issue with his product, so it must follow that this could be a viable solution!

You could make a hockey type of arrangement where there is glass all around the players so that 8-12 on the depth chart can still be effective cheerleaders.

Perhaps a team does not even need to go that far...a small picket fence with a cute little gate might do the trick. Maybe you can hire an assistant coach to be the Gatekeeper!

As for the Suns, I think they have enough foreign players that they can probably apply for the US Government to build the fence for them! Then they can paint "David Stern Owns Us" right on the new structure and The Commissioner will be very happy to see how much people care about his bright ideas.