louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Biggest futures lock in my life -- Cavs win it all in 2016 guaranteed

Basically a free money bet -- there is 0% chance the cavs don't win it all next year

1) Best player -- check
    2) Best fans -- check
    3) Best team -- check
    4) No more injuries -- check
    5) best story -- check

So injured and we almost beat the golden state fakers this year. Well next year we do. I predict Cavs break the 72-10 regular season record by a game and then sweep the playoffs and win 4-1 in the finals against the Thunder. The year of LeBron is coming. Deal with it. Go Cavs!

louielouie

They are favored for a reason -- will be bumping this thread next season telling you I told you so

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

"free money bet"..... incorrect

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Weakest conference -- check. I expect Lebron to get back, but whoever survives the west will eat them up.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Lmao. How much do you have left after losing it all on Cavs this year?

Wasn't that also free money?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

Louie = ratzz = menses book it
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave Git Lo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Where's the 2016 Cavs thread?

Called it 2-3 days ago lol.
    Points Awarded:

italianbandit gave Seto 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

As much I have been picking on Ratzz lately for his overnight change from gambler to sensationalist poster, Louie is just an SBR bot. He's not real, one can't be so dumb.

louielouie

What is an SBR bot -- listen I am a fan too -- I know you should divorce that from your gambling but not next year -- 2 future parlay FIELD vs. WARRIORS (they will never win again in any of our lifetimes) and CAVS win it all -- this is the future IMO based on the moves I see being made -- good luck bandit etc. -- Go Cavs!!!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Barely getting over 2:1 on your money for a year long future bet. These bets are for those taking 12+:1 on your money or for the whales who are putting thousands and thousands on future bets. It's almost a certainty that the Cavs championships odds will be better when the playoffs start than they are now. No way you put $ on it today.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Sad

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    What is an SBR bot -- listen I am a fan too -- I know you should divorce that from your gambling but not next year -- 2 future parlay FIELD vs. WARRIORS (they will never win again in any of our lifetimes) and CAVS win it all -- this is the future IMO based on the moves I see being made -- good luck bandit etc. -- Go Cavs!!!
    where can you place correlated parlays on futures

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

What if the Warriors win back to back championships?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    where can you place correlated parlays on futures
    I wonder if posters even think before they post such fukking nonsense. Kinda like the idiot who posted he was parlaying Cavs+2.5 games for the series and Cavs series

Immediate giveaway of an airbettor (or in rare cases a very shitty book). Not that this guy cares about his legitimacy since it's his 5th "all in" bet in 2 or 3 weeks.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

You have any money left?

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

I have heard that once a player is injured they never get injured again...

Are you sure you dont want to know the players who are staying and going first?

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

As of this moment, there's not even a guarantee that Love or James are coming back. Granted they both probably are, but I'd love to see OP show his big talk on paper..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Weakest conference -- check. I expect Lebron to get back, but whoever survives the west will eat them up.
    How do you figure eat them up? You don't even know the rosters yet. NBA playoffs are about matchups. You need stars and depth to win. If Cavs had Irving and Love, you realize GS would not win more than 2 games in that series, right? Learn the game.

We'll see how the rosters shape up before calling anything. Some of the biggest superstars in the world might be on the move.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How do you figure eat them up? You don't even know the rosters yet. NBA playoffs are about matchups. You need stars and depth to win. If Cavs had Irving and Love, you realize GS would not win more than 2 games in that series, right? Learn the game.

We'll see how the rosters shape up before calling anything. Some of the biggest superstars in the world might be on the move.
    GS doesn't make the finals except for their draw and the injuries in the West. I'm just saying West>East right now.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

You realize Irving & Love r two of the worst defenders @ their respective positions right?? You also realize they were replaced by two of the tougher defenders @ those same positions right?? If Love were healthy then T. Thompson would have spent the majority of the playoffs clapping on the sidelines. Thompson brought more to the Cavs than any other player besides LeBron. He was arguably more valuable to the Cavs run than what Love would have brought them.
    It's not a coincidence that D. Green struggled in this series while being guarded by Thompson. If Love were forced to guard Green than we would have seen him getting abused. Any offense Love brought to the table would have been wiped out & given right back on the defensive end watching Green do exactly what he did all season long. Instead we saw him struggle vs Thompson.

Same goes for Irving, any extra offense he gave them would have been negated by being abused by Curry all series long. It's not a coincidence that Curry struggled for a good part of the series while Delly was giving all he had shadowing & disrupting him. Irving never would have been able to slow Curry down over a 7 game series.

Irving can't guard a paper bag!
    Love can't guard his own shadow!
    Instead of seeing 98-93 games you would have seen 120-116 games is all!
    Learn the game!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

^bruh that write up is not even close to what happened wtf....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JameisBrady

louielouie

K Love coming back! Delly coming back! Smith coming back! Ray Allen and D. Wade going to join the team and Caron Butler too! Seriously beating the 72-10 regular season win record is very very much a possibility. Title is a lock. Easiest money I will ever make. All in!!

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Shut your pussy you dumb little loser

Stupid penetrating penetrate

Go away idiot

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

This stupid penetrate is unbelievably penetrating retarded.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

K Love coming back! Delly coming back! Smith coming back! Ray Allen and D. Wade going to join the team and Caron Butler too! Seriously beating the 72-10 regular season win record is very very much a possibility. Title is a lock. Easiest money I will ever make. All in!!
    Yeah, they're gonna win 72 games with those guys taking 15 games off a season.

slacker00

Did you see the Spurs loading up? Lebron gets to be their whipping boy one more time.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 454

You should parlay lebron finals MVP with Cavs championship like you did this year extra free money

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    You should parlay lebron finals MVP with Cavs championship like you did this year extra free money
    You can parlay these? What book was that? That's a high correlation, I don't think most books would allow it.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

San Antonio Spurs

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

if they remain healthy, no one is stopping them. That team from january to april, when healthy, was every bit as good as (and possibly better?) than the warriors. It took the loss of both Love and Kyrie aka 2/3 of their Big 3 for the cavs to run into trouble...in the finals...against the 3rd best team in NBA history via Elo ratings...and even then they managed to steal 2 wins.

I understand SBR is a cesspool of broke degenerates and mindless NBA haters/idiots like Seto who think the Bulls are a threat to win anything, but this is the truth.

If I had to take a team to face them next year it would be the Clippers or Thunder.

slacker00

Elo rating is heavily weighted on regular season, similar to strength of schedule. GS isn't the #3 best team all time.