JZAL12
    JZAL12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1631

Cavs +250 to win 2016 Title

Anyone remember seeing a preseason futures line this low?

Obviously they were the popular pick this year and riddled with injuries throughout the playoffs. Big time sigh of relief from the books who were peppered for as high as 8-1 on the Cavs preseason (before The Decision 2).

I personally think the Cavs would have taken it this year if it weren't for such a large liability to the books.

LBJ will be back - he's a year older, and next year is looking like one of the best opportunities he is going to have in his narrow window of bringing a title to Cleveland. His main competition will be losing key players over the offseason, and the Cavs were no doubt a completely different team with Kryie and Love. LBJ has stated multiple times before the year "it might take us a year or two, but we will be bringing a title to Cleveland".

People are not going to see value in the +250, so it won't turn out to be such a liability to the books next year. I'm sure people will prefer the Warriors at +500 or the Thunder at +800 because they are the sexy picks.

They should have the support of both the books and the NBA next year. There's nothing more entertaining in the league's view than the feel good story of LBJ returning home and winning a title.

This will be the easiest +250 bet you will make. See you all next June.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

This fool actually believes Cleveland will win a Pro Sports Title in his lifetime

Spoiler
    Spoiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

don't be as dumb as the dummies who bet on Cleveland in this game. Cleveland will never win a championship again. ever.

JZAL12

I've been riding my Warriors 12/5 since April 18th. Too many dummies on the Cavs this year and this is exactly the type of performance that is going to scare people away next year.

The whole "All In" theme adopted by the city of Cleveland should've been a big red flag. By rights the organization should be responsible for paying the damages of all the degenerates actually listening to them.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

West is winning it next yr, save your money.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

no, god and nba apparently doesn't like cleveland.
    cleveland must be a shitty city if you think about it!

JZAL12

Been a great 2015 - see you all next year!