Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL Not So Fast...Cavs Will Win the whole Thing in 7 Games.. Mark My Words

The NBA and Vegas...not to mention Lebron James has you right where he wants you...it would be so easy to back the Warriors in this spot..especially after the Cavs win game 6...most assuredly the Warriors will close it out in Game 7 at home....NO THEY WILL NOT....something is brewing here...Wade will be on hand for games 6 and 7...Will the league allow Lebron to embarassed on his home floor again...in a title loosing game in front of Cleveland fans with Wade on hand? Good lord i hope.. not..LOL I just dont see it happening..

What you saw in game 2 and 3 will happen in games 6 and 7....if am wrong...I will own it...but I can smell this one right down the line....the line is already dropping...for game six..Why? It Rose like Lazarus in games 4 and 5...but dripping as we speak...why now?..sorry folks...the jig is up!!!! ..Delladova and the bench stiffs show up big in game 6...setting up the game 7 upset....get the plus money while you can...

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I have never seen something so clearly as I have seen this -- IN TOTAL AGREEMENT -- and it makes so much since!! How much better to establish the King then to let him win a game 7 on the road!!! YES!! Seriously this will go down as the greatest sports performance of ALL TIME mark my words -- CAVS ALL IN baby!!!

louielouie

Cavs favored to win it all next year too -- just like I called it 3peat!!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The NBA and Vegas...not to mention Lebron James has you right where he wants you...it would be so easy to back the Warriors in this spot..especially after the Cavs win game 6...most assuredly the Warriors will close it out in Game 7 at home....NO THEY WILL NOT....something is brewing here...Wade will be on hand for games 6 and 7...Will the league allow Lebron to embarassed on his home floor again...in a title loosing game in front of Cleveland fans with Wade on hand? Good lord i hope.. not..LOL I just dont see it happening..

What you saw in game 2 and 3 will happen in games 6 and 7....if am wrong...I will own it...but I can smell this one right down the line....the line is already dropping...for game six..Why? It Rose like Lazarus in games 4 and 5...but dripping as we speak...why now?..sorry folks...the jig is up!!!! ..Delladova and the bench stiffs show up big in game 6...setting up the game 7 upset....get the plus money while you can...
    If you are playing the Vegas angle then you should be smart enough to know that Vegas wouldnt want the Cavs to win because of the futures liability they have from the past summer when most Vegas shops waited too long to take the cavs off the board during the Lebron decision and had the cavs at 60/1.

louielouie

Cavs series ML was +1000 at peak yesterday and +650 today -- CAVS GONNA WIN IT ALL!!!

Spoiler
    Spoiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Bury the board with this BS....

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If you are playing the Vegas angle then you should be smart enough to know that Vegas wouldnt want the Cavs to win because of the futures liability they have from the past summer when most Vegas shops waited too long to take the cavs off the board during the Lebron decision and had the cavs at 60/1.
    This is a legit argument...and it is the reason why I do not bet futures..and did not with Miami in 2011 or the Cavs this year...but this year the juice the books are raking in off GS bets especially after the Kyrie and Love injuries is an insurance policy against what I suspect is something brewing in these finals and that could be a Cavs win...Wade was missing for games 1 4 and 5.....he was there for games 2 and 3....and will be on hand for games 6 and 7....5 dimes is showing their hand already by releasing the game 7 line...something is awash...Cavs..get down or lay down..lol

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Is wade suiting up to play with Lebron? If not WTF does him being in the building have to do with anything? I think the Cavs have another win in them but DWade has nothing to do with that

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

bingo.

vegas aint paying out any +money series bets on the cavs

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

cavs backers just sitting around jerking each other off like its a lock.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Yeah i also think Cavs will take this one. 0 tolerance for them, obviously. Warriors know they have game 7 at home and, even not being aware of it, they will go softer tonight. Take Cavs and the points, just in case something goes wrong.

Steelers3091
    Steelers3091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

What does Wade have to do with anything lmao??? I swear you guys come up with some crazy stuff

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Interesting development

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Follow God he's got you