spk1313
    spk1313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Am I a fool for believing CLE +9 is a slam dunk???

I feel like Vegas is begging me to take the 9, but, to be honest I'm not seeing any way in which I don't bite. Can anyone explain why this line has climbed from 7.5 on friday?? What is happening???

spk1313

What does everyone think?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

west coast bookies calling in to offset their exposure.

spk1313

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    west coast bookies calling in to offset their exposure.

Knowing that, does that make you more or less inclined to back CLE?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nothing is a slam dunk. CLE ML +380 is too nice to pass, CLE +9' is fine as a bonus safety play, U194' as well.

CLE just beat GS in this spot one week ago. Last game was a fluke, LeBron probably had a mild concussion after that camera collision, never mind the trauma of playing such a big game with a gash on the head. Lebron will lick his wounds and be well rested for a competitive game more similar to #1-#3 than #4.

spk1313

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Nothing is a slam dunk. CLE ML +380 is too nice to pass, CLE +9' is fine as a bonus safety play, U194' as well.

CLE just beat GS in this spot one week ago. Last game was a fluke, LeBron probably had a mild concussion after that camera collision, never mind the trauma of playing such a big game with a gash on the head. Lebron will lick his wounds and be well rested for a competitive game more similar to #1-#3 than #4.

Almost exactly my thought process. I also think JR is due for a nice game after contributing basically nothing 4 straight games. That could be a big boost..

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Hardly a slam dunk. Kerr finally hit upon some semblance of a formula last game and it remains to be seen whether Cleveland can counter. They don't really have a lot of options. They either run their starters til they're utterly gassed, or put trust in the creaky, old legs of Mike Miller and Shawn Marion. The fourth quarter of Game 3 and most all of Game 4 was an indication that Golden State may have found the recipe, and with a return home and a chance to regain the series lead, Cleveland may be clinging to life... I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors went wire to wire in tonight's game.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by spk1313 View Post
    Almost exactly my thought process. I also think JR is due for a nice game after contributing basically nothing 4 straight games. That could be a big boost..
    Yes, anything from the "other 4" is a bonus. Delly/Moz already over their head, if JR gets hot, it's money in the bank.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Hardly a slam dunk. Kerr finally hit upon some semblance of a formula last game and it remains to be seen whether Cleveland can counter. They don't really have a lot of options. They either run their starters til they're utterly gassed, or put trust in the creaky, old legs of Mike Miller and Shawn Marion. The fourth quarter of Game 3 and most all of Game 4 was an indication that Golden State may have found the recipe, and with a return home and a chance to regain the series lead, Cleveland may be clinging to life... I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors went wire to wire in tonight's game.
    Game 3 was mostly about Delly blowing a gasket. Game 4 Lebron blew his with the stupid flops. Cavs regroup here.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Game 3 was mostly about Delly blowing a gasket. Game 4 Lebron blew his with the stupid flops. Cavs regroup here.
    You could be right. I hope you're right. I would love the Cavs to win tonight and earn chance to close out the series on their home floor, but it just feels like their margin for error is so slim, whereas Golden State can suffer through cold spells and still eradicate a double digit deficit in a matter of minutes.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

9.5 now

spk1313

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    9.5 now
    8.5 at bovada. Fuckers

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

you wanna talk about buried. you got tombstoned

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

boom shaka laka