Betpoints: 13197

Lol stats

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post
    NBA doesn't do that.

I will admit it is an abstract stat.

Clev is 1-4ATS last 5 following a 10 or more point loss. (I thought for sure that would be better)

Then there is GS 1-7 ATS last 8 Sundays. (religious influence hangover from Mark Jackson?)

These jump out at me too.
    No offense, but if you have been handicapping for 24 years and these "trends" jump out a you", please let me start booking your action.

To bet on a team that is 15=0 in a trend this season without even looking at the other situational facts is ridiculous.

Golden State 1-7 the last 8 Sundays? Please, please tell me you don't believe that crap.

Again, if you do, please let me book your NBA action.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stand corrected.

I agree it's a useless stat.

Good call Leet and others!

Wojo I do not believe all my crap, thanks for your honest and fair assessment.

What was I thinking!

I've been taking Vicodin the last couple days for a cracked rib, no excuse though.

I do believe Blatt is killing any chance Clev. has.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

yydouble,
    Hope your rib gets better. I've had cracked ribs before, not much fun (especially if you catch a cold like I did! VERY painful to cough).

I was pretty harsh in my comments, I'd had a 2.5 hours worth of beers watching the game.

In actuality, I see MANY "professional" handicappers, probably should just say touts, using "trends" or stats that make no sense at all.

Those are the people, ones who charge for terrible advice and picks, we should be picking on.

I agree that Blatt needs to take some criticism for how he is managing his club. It is a shame that it's not a Cavs squad with Love and Irving playing.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Try 15-1 now.

Records are meant to be broken.

First 12