astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Time To Put ALL YOUR MONEY CAV's To Win The Series!

No sure where all the CAV haters are now.

Lots of haters saying CAV suck!, they had no chance, and they were gunna lose in straight games. Now the series is at 2-1 the cavs.

Now, I bet THE CAV HATERS are hating this, seeing that lebron is the better star, and their team, so far, is by far the best team courts.

Time POUND IT !! -- The Mighty CAV's To Win The Series!

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Lol closet Cavs fans smfh

I do think GSW will lose though. I'm not even sold this makes it back to the west coast to be honest. Warriors can't survive with curry this awful and those useless bigs

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by astrobloke View Post
    No sure where all the CAV haters are now.

Lots of haters saying CAV suck!, they had no chance, and they were gunna lose in straight games. Now the series is at 2-1 the cavs.

Now, I bet THE CAV HATERS are hating this, seeing that lebron is the better star, and their team, so far, is by far the best team courts.

Time POUND IT !! -- The Mighty CAV's To Win The Series!

yeah why is Cleveland still + money to win the series and they leading 2-1 with the next game in their own backyard.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW getting close

If David Lee plays a lot of minutes it could spell trouble for Cavs

Vinnie Paz

Yeah Kerr has to figure something out with the big man. Bogut is fukkin useless, guy is stiff as a board and can't move for shit. Mozgov eats him up all game. Plus he offers nothing offensively

jjgold

Why GSW are not double teaming James is beyond belief

Its not working...let the other players shoot....Cleve hawking Curry is working and letting other guys fire away

Kerr is doing a bad job

MAKE JAMES PASS

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Lol closet Cavs fans smfh

I do think GSW will lose though. I'm not even sold this makes it back to the west coast to be honest. Warriors can't survive with curry this awful and those useless bigs
    It's going back to GS because it's a 2-2-1-1-1 format. It does look like anybody's series, which is amazing.

Vinnie Paz

Oh fukk I thought they still did the 3 game stretch for the lower seed. My bad and thanks !

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Its not working...let the other players shoot....Cleve hawking Curry is working and letting other guys fire away

Kerr is doing a bad job

MAKE JAMES PASS
    this is true. And when James drives there is no help, bogut or green have to step and hard foul/block James. Can't just let guys get into the paint with that ease, PROTECT YOUR RIM!! Make guys feel you when they come in the lane. Leave it up to shumpert and jr and these other guys to beat you. Leaving James 1-1 to score 50 every fkn game is a joke, come on Kerr. Fukkin Phil Jackson must be ready to throw up

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Way to wait until they r near even $$ in the series to pound them. Since Cleveland is so good why didn't u pound this when they were plus nearly 600?? TOO LATE to the show.....value sukked dry!!

Geniuses everywhere on this forum~

jjgold

this is true. And when James drives there is no help, bogut or green have to step and hard foul/block James. Can't just let guys get into the paint with that ease, PROTECT YOUR RIM!! Make guys feel you when they come in the lane. Leave it up to shumpert and jr and these other guys to beat you. Leaving James 1-1 to score 50 every fkn game is a joke, come on Kerr. Fukkin Phil Jackson must be ready to throw up

Yes...the other guys can not handle pressure to hit open shots

I would try it and see if JR Smith can beat you

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would consider this a gift (and nice insurance policy) if it hits. I have +540 but basically wrote it off as a loss after Irving injury, and have bet the Warriors every game. At least I split in Game 3 by hitting the Under.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    It's going back to GS because it's a 2-2-1-1-1 format. It does look like anybody's series, which is amazing.
    saw you post that a few days ago. Make sense. And see your point. Quite interesting.

jjgold

if Cleve ever wins again I give up

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

if Cleve ever wins again I give up
    Too late, you already quit on us.

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    he did not say what he was giving up on? Drinking? smoking? regular visits to the tiddy bar?

Give up on all these, and your life as you know it is OVER!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    quit until July 4th
    expect major role by then

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

at this point just take cavs ggm 4

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Kerr is doing a bad job

MAKE JAMES PASS
    Double teaming him for what? That he finds an open teammate for an uncontested shot? Iggy is doing a really good job defending LeBron, forcing him to shoot a low %, contested shots.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

even if the cavs lose game 4 they will bounce back and win game 5 and close out in game 6.

astrobloke

AMEN!

yet still lots of people bagging the hell out of the CAVS, especially in here,, so things are looking good so far, but we are not even half way through the race! Gotta watch the CAV's defense, as that is where they can let themselves down, and backing up plays.

But so far, each of the games they played, their defense is getting better. So if that keeps up, its going to give them the advantage.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Surprised this was not 3 to nothing cavs. They should have won that first game. I had a bet on them to sweep series and am very pissed they lost that first game. Golden State will not win another game though.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Oh fukk I thought they still did the 3 game stretch for the lower seed. My bad and thanks !
    Man you r 0 for 2. Not only is the finals 2-2-1-1-1 now but the seeding does not determine hm court, the record does. For instance the spurs were the 6 seed in the west but had the better record than all but atlanta from the east so if the spurs had played anyone from tge east except the hawks they woukdve had hm crt advantage.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Surprised this was not 3 to nothing cavs. They should have won that first game. I had a bet on them to sweep series and am very pissed they lost that first game. Golden State will not win another game though.
    unbiased all three gms coukdve gone either way as they came down to the wire so it coykd be 2-1 or 3-0 warriors easy

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    unbiased all three gms coukdve gone either way as they came down to the wire so it coykd be 2-1 or 3-0 warriors easy
    no it wouldn't....the cavs have played with a lead for 80% of all minutes played.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerr is doing a bad job

MAKE JAMES PASS
    You do that and the Cavs will bury 3's all night. Cavs were second in the league this year in burying 3's. Give it up dude...the pretty boy marshmallows from the West Coast are simply overmatched by a much more powerful and talented team.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    no it wouldn't....the cavs have played with a lead for 80% of all minutes played.
    All 3 games have seen leads of 3 pts or less in the final 3 mins have they not?? I don't give a shit about who had leads in the 1st 2nd and 3rd qtr it comes down to crunch time and all 3 games were super close the last 3 mins it could easily be 2-1 or 3-0 GS RIGHT now. Very competitive series and if GS wins tonight they take hm crt adv right back.

I'm rooting for cavs but comments like yours are so biased u make me wanna see GS wax that azz to shut u up

astrobloke

not over till the fat lady sings! We even have an aussie guy [2 of them actually] playing in this final. :-)

Dellavedova

JameisBrady

All 3 games have seen leads of 3 pts or less in the final 3 mins have they not?? I don't give a shit about who had leads in the 1st 2nd and 3rd qtr it comes down to crunch time and all 3 games were super close the last 3 mins it could easily be 2-1 or 3-0 GS RIGHT now. Very competitive series and if GS wins tonight they take hm crt adv right back.

I'm rooting for cavs but comments like yours are so biased u make me wanna see GS wax that azz to shut u up
    Objective stats = biased? You're an idiot.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

We can make stats go anyway we want. It is true that cleveland has dominated the lead for most of the series. At the end of the day they have scored 1 more point than gsw. It's a 7 game series. Gsw wins tonight and cle is done. Btw you could have gotten cle to win in 6 +625 and in 7 +880 before game 1.

homie1975

How many mins out of 48 did the cavs lead tonight sukker? 2-2 GS TAKES hm crt back

jjgold

astro this series is over

4-2 GSW

JameisBrady

How many mins out of 48 did the cavs lead tonight sukker? 2-2 GS TAKES hm crt back
    is this english?

123 Last