Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Warriors open -2.5 in game 4

Generally a Cleveland board for this series so I guess everyone loves the Cavs with the points right?

It's weird to think given how bad Golden State has looked in this series that they're only 1 win in a game they're favourites to win away from regaining complete control of the series. It's actually kind of like the Memphis series I guess.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Then put your $ on Cavs.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Vegas knows

pjj77
    pjj77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1504

pound Cavs again

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Vegas knows nothing.
    Fixed it bro.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

once again this mouth breather is repeating the old "its just like memphis" nonsense. The Grizz lost by 15 in game 1, the warriors already knew they could easily beat this team. There is no such template or precedent for this series. Furthermore, the Grizz don't have a LeBron James to give GSW's defense nightmares, they were winning with fundamentals and decent defense. The Cavs have actually played SUPERIOR defense on the dubs, and when they wrap this up in 5 or 6 I will bump this thread again.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

LOL at people who think Vegas knows whats going to happen. They are just trying to induce even amount of action on both sides.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    LOL at people who think Vegas knows whats going to happen. They are just trying to induce even amount of action on both sides.
    As a side note, I don't know how you can feel confident as a dubs fan. Blatt has really outcoached Kerr in this series. That Euroball championship pedigree seems to be paying off lol