Cleveland +1 -105. 2X.

YTD: 399-335-10 +26.80.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Cleveland +1 -105. 2X.

OK, another 2 units on Cleveland +2 -108.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

4x on Cavs??

This is the biggest I've seen from you.
    GL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    4x on Cavs??

GL
    Yes sir. Well the season is winding down. I am trying to pad the count ( I hope ). If not, there is enough to cover these low lines. BOL to you tonight in whatever you decide.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Cleveland +1 -105. 2X. WIN.

OK, another 2 units on Cleveland +2 -108.
    WIN.

Day complete: 2-0.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    4x on Cavs??

GL
    Hope you were on them brother.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Betting against a friend, locked in cavs +2.5 and now it's cavs +3...crap!
    What's your thoughts on Game 4 Mag?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Betting against a friend, locked in cavs +2.5 and now it's cavs +3...crap!
    What's your thoughts on Game 4 Mag?
    If you notice brother, I did the same thing the other day. 2 large on Cav's +1 then the next day it went to +2, added 2 more large. You could do the same thing. Tough game to gauge. Most people will be on GS, no doubt, their zig zag theory. LOL. Who is the friend you are against???? Someone on here ??? I am leaning Cav's, need to see injury report first. Most people think LBJ is getting "burnt", I think he is getting mad. He has been a "beast" don't see how they can stop him. GS plays that "finesse" game and lives by the three. Take that away, and they become " Atlanta". They don't seem to like the physicality that Cleveland brings. They have some pesky guys that throws them off their rhythm.

BeanTownClown88

If you notice brother, I did the same thing the other day. 2 large on Cav's +1 then the next day it went to +2, added 2 more large. You could do the same thing. Tough game to gauge. Most people will be on GS, no doubt, their zig zag theory. LOL. Who is the friend you are against???? Someone on here ??? I am leaning Cav's, need to see injury report first. Most people think LBJ is getting "burnt", I think he is getting mad. He has been a "beast" don't see how they can stop him. GS plays that "finesse" game and lives by the three. Take that away, and they become " Atlanta". They don't seem to like the physicality that Cleveland brings. They have some pesky guys that throws them off their rhythm.
    I think cle keeps it a 1 possession game ..If GS is -3 at Cle, will GS be like -5 or -6 at home after we've seen what the defense is doing to them?

Friend isn't on the forum which is good, I can TRY to leverage other opinions and thoughts on the game. I think he's getting mad too haha and was 6-17 at one point last night not hitting anything..he tore it up down the stretch though..Still think LBJ has his best game of the series ahead of him...You can count on him never to take a game off in the playoffs..he's a beast, casually putting up 40-12-8 and playing amazing stay at home D under the rim..When he's not there, Mosgov is..Blatt is cracking GS with his defensive schemes

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I think cle keeps it a 1 possession game ..If GS is -3 at Cle, will GS be like -5 or -6 at home after we've seen what the defense is doing to them?

Friend isn't on the forum which is good, I can TRY to leverage other opinions and thoughts on the game. I think he's getting mad too haha and was 6-17 at one point last night not hitting anything..he tore it up down the stretch though..Still think LBJ has his best game of the series ahead of him...You can count on him never to take a game off in the playoffs..he's a beast, casually putting up 40-12-8 and playing amazing stay at home D under the rim..When he's not there, Mosgov is..Blatt is cracking GS with his defensive schemes
    Agree with all . NOw something else to consider. In game #2 I played totals, granted bought them down big time, but cashed another 2 large. First game I only played " props" and got nothing out of that, so the heck with those. Right now they have Cleveland TT at 95.5. Well, I am pretty sure they can cover that, however, I will be buying that down to about 92-93 to be sure. I know I bounce around, but sometimes we have to try the best "value" as these guys like to say, that just doesn't add up. So, as it stands now, and just for now, will probably buy down their TT and go large again. I think even if the game stays physical they can cover 92, and if GS somehow finds three point land, the Cav's will respond. Remember. LBJ has been a "Beast" but he is only shooting in the 30's??? Imagine if he gets hot !!!!

BeanTownClown88

Agree with all . NOw something else to consider. In game #2 I played totals, granted bought them down big time, but cashed another 2 large. First game I only played " props" and got nothing out of that, so the heck with those. Right now they have Cleveland TT at 95.5. Well, I am pretty sure they can cover that, however, I will be buying that down to about 92-93 to be sure. I know I bounce around, but sometimes we have to try the best "value" as these guys like to say, that just doesn't add up. So, as it stands now, and just for now, will probably buy down their TT and go large again. I think even if the game stays physical they can cover 92, and if GS somehow finds three point land, the Cav's will respond. Remember. LBJ has been a "Beast" but he is only shooting in the 30's??? Imagine if he gets hot !!!!
    That's what I'm saying..Lebron hasn't had a hot shooting night yet..imagine when he does! You still need to hope miller, jones, dova, and smith chip in from the three point line. Never know with those guys but cavs hit 9 3's last night, pretty good. I don't play TT's but 93 isn't a lot when you got the King setting guys up and making his shots! BOL!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

That's what I'm saying..Lebron hasn't had a hot shooting night yet..imagine when he does! You still need to hope miller, jones, dova, and smith chip in from the three point line. Never know with those guys but cavs hit 9 3's last night, pretty good. I don't play TT's but 93 isn't a lot when you got the King setting guys up and making his shots! BOL!!!
    Well brother glad to see we agree on a lot of things, let's just hope they come to fruition. That guy Della, he stepped up with 20 points, and man is he pesky. LOL. I will check back with you tomorrow. I need to reset my PM. I shut it down because of some nuts on here, but I can add certain people. BOL.