BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Curse or cure...

I've gotten crushed recently in the NBA, but I'm on this wagon:

Cavs +7.5 3U (going to wait and a little to see if I can get 8); And I'm going to play w fire once again: If Cavs fail to cover, then 6U on Cavs +pts game 3. I just really see the masses writing the Cavs off after Irvings's injury. I think first half may have some value too as I wouldn't be surprised to see GS a little less urgent, but I'm gonna hold off for now.

Maybe time for some faders to pound!

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

cavs havent lost without kyrie yet.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

So sharp

BamaCBass

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post
    So sharp
    Much needed. Wooo!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JameisBrady

BamaCBass

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    cavs havent lost without kyrie yet.

But now... I've gotta go the other way. I feel like this series is a good opportunity for the zig zag to return, especially since Curry shot so poorly and GS really didn't play with that same sense of urgency. I believe they will tonight, however I've gotta admit it does feel sorta trappy.

Having said that, I do think Warriors have to win one of next two so I'll go back to a two game chase. I got GS at +1.5 4U early but I'd still take it at -1 or so. It really wouldn't surprise me to see a blow out in this spot. If they win, I think it will be 5-6 minimum so may be worth a shot at that alt line.

I do realize the Cavs have played well without Kyrie, but I think it's a psychological thing as everyone knows they have to play their best, and role players know they have to be involved. I believe the zig zag is really a function of mental sharpness and necessity so I'm going to roll with the team that needs to rebound somewhat.

I'd love to hear others thoughts...
    ???
    Last edited by BamaCBass; 06-09-15 at 01:35 PM.

BamaCBass

As stated, I'm on the bandwagon with the rest of the world again, hoping for a different outcome this time around. For the 2nd part of my 2 game chase:
    GS -2 -119 8U (bought this line yesterday)

Also really like GS 1st half and Quarter as I believe it's important for them to start much stronger. They have not won a first Q or half in this series and I think Cavs may start a little slow.

GS 1st Q -1 2U
    GS 1st H -2 2U

Gonna be big celebration or big burial... Bring it!

BamaCBass

Cash the first Q and half...
    Now hopefully they can keep their foot on the gas.