Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I don't think we're appreciating how good Lebron really is

The guy just scored 44 points against the supposedly best defensive team in the league. They literally threw every defensive scheme is way and he still managed 44 points, It wasn't like he was getting wide open layups. He's a freak of nature and it is a joke that he doesn't win MVP every year. It is literally Lebron against the Warriors, but he can still salvage the series. Della will bring a more defensive mentality and he will improve the defense. Della, Shumpert, Lebron, Thompson, Mozgov. It'll be to drive against them. Now Lebron is going to need to play an even bigger role here, but if his shooters can actually make a few shots then we've got a series. I mean c'mon J.R went 3-13, and the Warriors won the 1st game on their own court...

Series isn't over

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lebron is an absolute beast, and anyone that says otherwise simply doesn't want to see him succeed. I'm a little worried that Dellavedova might be a matchup problem for Cleveland, it's strange that he only got 9 minutes in the first game. He might not be able to keep up with Golden State's guards. There is a very good chance this ends up like Cleveland's run to the finals in 2007. They just don't have enough ammunition.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blatt is just terrible. He contributes nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They played him one on one and let him score a lot of points

It worked but barely...strategy was not too leave other guys open

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

They may take two out of three in Cleveland but all it takes is one off night from LeBron to sink them now. He's got to get help if they are to have a chance. Mozgov trade was a mistake, not worth a first rounder.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Cavs have no bench and no other offensive threats unless jr smith gets hot

golden state too deep

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

golden state too deep

of course...its going to be sad tonight watching the destruction

LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best player in the league and its not close.

Literally took a bunch of scrubs and Kyrie to the finals.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

golden state too deep
    Need JR to show up rest of series. he is streaky shooter so possible

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    The guy just scored 44 points against the supposedly best defensive team in the league. They literally threw every defensive scheme is way and he still managed 44 points, It wasn't like he was getting wide open layups. He's a freak of nature and it is a joke that he doesn't win MVP every year. It is literally Lebron against the Warriors, but he can still salvage the series. Della will bring a more defensive mentality and he will improve the defense. Della, Shumpert, Lebron, Thompson, Mozgov. It'll be to drive against them. Now Lebron is going to need to play an even bigger role here, but if his shooters can actually make a few shots then we've got a series. I mean c'mon J.R went 3-13, and the Warriors won the 1st game on their own court...

Series isn't over
    No actually the Warriors literally let him shoot anytime he wanted and he can't make a jumper to save his life. Lebron is a beast and it's a shame he won't take it to the hoop more. Btw he took like 38 shots so I would hope he scores atleast 40..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Could care less about a running back.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

People who know the game and appreciate greatness certainly do. If you just wanna hate like a blind fool or compare him to Jordan at every step (which again means you have no clue) then I got nothin for ya

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Michael Jordan was playing with scrubs his whole career and won 6 out of 6.

Only time Lebron won a title was when Wade was carrying him in Miami. Wade is the MVP and not Lefraud.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    No actually the Warriors literally let him shoot anytime he wanted and he can't make a jumper to save his life. Lebron is a beast and it's a shame he won't take it to the hoop more. Btw he took like 38 shots so I would hope he scores atleast 40..
    Its funny to me that people don't see this. Lebron is the best player in the world today, BUT there are a ton of guys in this league that could score 44 on 38 shots.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Michael Jordan was playing with scrubs his whole career and won 6 out of 6.

Only time Lebron won a title was when Wade was carrying him in Miami. Wade is the MVP and not Lefraud.
    LMAO no one can touch your childhood hero? Smh
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

think its clear now he isnt jordan, he has had enough game winning/buzzer beater chances and come up empty

he keeps losing titles he is going to give jim kelly and the bills a run for their money

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah cause Pippen, Rodman were such scrubs Pavy lol....fukking idiot! Bron rebuilt that Miami team and got broken down Wade a couple more rings don't fool yourselves kiddos If Bron had arrived in Miami a few years earlier and been with a younger /healthier Wade then yeah that team probably could have won 4/5 at least.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

How many buzzard beaters did Rodman and Pippen had?

Answer: The same as Lebron.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Gonna be an uphill battle.for GS tonight, just don't see it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

How many did your Airness have? Kerr and some other guys were getting big shots as well. And didn't Bron just have ANOTHER game winner a couple weeks back when he over ruled the coach and hit a trey from the corner with a sec to go? I get it your a fanboy and very biased but don't let that blind you. MJ also had same coach , and a good nucleus of returning role players for that stretch in 90's. Pippen was huge don't kid yourself he could ball and was named top 50 all time. Worm was never there to hit a gm winner he did the dirt work, grabbed boards, and got in peoples heads which again was absolutely big and every team needs that scrappy , hustler doing the dirt work that was his role not hitting buzzer beaters. What's next we gonna talk shit on Moses Malone from not being a clutch jump shooter in final seconds? Lol
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-07-15 at 03:35 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Bulls 62-20, won the title as #1 seed

Jordan 34 yrs old, played all 82 games.
    Rodman 36, played 66 games.
    Pippen 32, played 44 games.
    Harper 34
    Longley
    Kukoc

Cle 53-29 #2 seed

Irving 22
    Love 26, rated 7th best player in the NBA preseason by SI.
    Thompson 23,
    J.R.Smith 29 - was 6th man of the year for the Knicks two years ago averaging 18.1 pts/gm
    Shumpert 25
    Mozgov 28

raiders72001

Lebron quote last year on SA series
    They actually didn't focus on me last year. They didn't guard me. I didn't make shots. ... It wasn't much of a game plan, they didn't guard me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    How many did your Airness have? Kerr and some other guys were getting big shots as well. And didn't Bron just have ANOTHER game winner a couple weeks back when he over ruled the coach and hit a trey from the corner with a sec to go? I get it your a fanboy and very biased but don't let that blind you. MJ also had same coach , and a good nucleus of returning role players for that stretch in 90's. Pippen was huge don't kid yourself he could ball and was named top 50 all time. Worm was never there to hit a gm winner he did the dirt work, grabbed boards, and got in peoples heads which again was absolutely big and every team needs that scrappy , hustler doing the dirt work that was his role not hitting buzzer beaters. What's next we gonna talk shit on Moses Malone from not being a clutch jump shooter in final seconds? Lol
    Jordan has only a few buzzer beaters because he played well enough to win the game without needing one.

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

LBJ is awesome, MJ was awesome, Kobe is really good.

GS basically pulled a Pistons on Kobe when they let him take what he wants. It works a lot better on Kobe because he is half the player LBJ is but it still worked. LBJ needs to be more efficient if they play that way, well more so he needs his D and 3s to hit 3s. LBJ not taking 3s would probably help his effiecency too but he probably does that for balance so the D has to respect it...but he has to make them for them to need to respect it and he could shoot half as many and they still have to respect it.

LBJ needs to play better for them to get a game if they take that strategy, which then I think was the best strategy to take. Now that he has less help I would probably double him more.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Lebron just needs to do this all game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Raiders love the avi and name! Think things turning for us this year and moving forward I hope Your stat is meaningless though considering Irving banged up and now out, Love out (2 best players aside from Bron). Rest are just role players who were nobodies honestly until Bron made them accountable and better. Let's not also forget this is year 1 with this new heap , half of which (Moz, Smith, Schump) thrown together on fly during season.

Not trying to lick Brons nuts or make excuses just speaking objectively and fairly here. I'm a Magic guy that was my boy and greatest ever that I have ever watched to my eyes personally. But not afraid to admit LeBron is all around better player and more versatile if that makes sense?

Hes had some bad luck no doubt landing in Cleveland to begin with. But he made that dump of a team/city relevant again and with no help 1st rnd. Then goes to Miami with big 3....Wade always hurt good chunk of time, Bosh spice a complete gutless no show in several big games. Now back to Cavs and the man made of glass who plays no defense Kyrie, and Love both useless in finals. So what's he got to work with? Bunch of scrubs he's made respectable and playing to their limits. But let's not kid ourselves he does not have Worthy, Kareem, McHale, Pippen, Rodman , Ginobili, Parker , etc like so many other elites enjoyed for most his run.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-07-15 at 04:05 PM.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post

Series isn't over
    Della may be a better overall defender than Kyrie but he hasn't had to play it for 40 minutes while and Kyrie is a better matchup for Curry than Della is because of quickness. Also not sure how you beat 2 blocks on Curry, and LBJ will have to play more on Curry so he will be more tired, their D isn't getting better even in a vacuum.

LBJ should win the MVP every year though and I do like the starting 5 but it shouldn't be enough.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

16-5 is the main reason anyone from Chicago hates Lebron. I'll let you guys figure that one out.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Lebron just needs to do this all game.

If you looked at his 3p% you would assume he was

ok done, great player, awesome teams

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pavy break out one of these before I embarrass you anymore.....or you embarrass yourself with your lack of.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

agreed

Lebron is underrated

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Raiders love the avi and name! Think things turning for us this year and moving forward I hope Your stat is meaningless though considering Irving banged up and now out, Love out (2 best players aside from Bron). Rest are just role players who were nobodies honestly until Bron made them accountable and better. Let's not also forget this is year 1 with this new heap , half of which (Moz, Smith, Schump) thrown together on fly during season.

Not trying to lick Brons nuts or make excuses just speaking objectively and fairly here. I'm a Magic guy that was my boy and greatest ever that I have ever watched to my eyes personally. But not afraid to admit LeBron is all around better player and more versatile if that makes sense?

Hes had some bad luck no doubt landing in Cleveland to begin with. But he made that dump of a team/city relevant again and with no help 1st rnd. Then goes to Miami with big 3....Wade always hurt good chunk of time, Bosh spice a complete gutless no show in several big games. Now back to Cavs and the man made of glass who plays no defense Kyrie, and Love both useless in finals. So what's he got to work with? Bunch of scrubs he's made respectable and playing to their limits. But let's not kid ourselves he does not have Worthy, Kareem, McHale, Pippen, Rodman etc like so many others enjoyed for most his run.
    Nothing more fun to watch than Magic and the Show Time Lakers. I pulled against them but no doubt a great team. LeBron doesn't have much now but I think the team is loaded for the future.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    16-5 is the main reason anyone from Chicago hates Lebron. I'll let you guys figure that one out.
    Cavs fans probably have similar feelings towards MJ. Just sayin.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Cavs fans probably have similar feelings towards MJ. Just sayin.
    Absolutely. Knicks fans maybe more so.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pacer fans maybe more than Knicks or certainly Cavs lol

1234 ... Last