terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Reflections on last night..

OK so Cavs looked pretty impressive through 4Q @ GSW. What in the actual fuk happened in OT though?

A: David Blatt

Everyone in the goddamn world knew what GSW was going to do in OT. They played small and ran circles. You can not afford to play it any other way if you're GSW, it's worked all year. It completely changes the pace of any game when you go with smallball. But the Cavs were completely unready for it. It took em completely off balance and they scored 2 points in OT. That's a total travesty and completely unacceptable.

Lebron got 44 pts, 8 rebounds. Only reason Cavs looked as good as they did through 4Q was because GSW let them. I don't recall seeing LBJ double teamed once last night. Do you? They let LBJ get his because no one else was gonna get any.

I was gonna double up on the Cavs on Sunday but I'm gonna see what happens with Kyrie first.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

What a huge swing in this series on shumperts shot. If the shot goes down, it's cavs up 1-0 and kyrie isn't hurt, although that was just a matter of when it was going to happen.