louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

If you bet against the Cavs you are wasting your money

How clear does it need to be???

1) FACT: LeBron James is one of if not the best of all time
    2) FACT: LeBron James is playing at the most elite of all levels carrying his team and his city and his pride on HIS BACK
    3) FACT: Kyrie Irving is READY TO HAVE HIS COMING OUT PARTY -- the world is about to see how dominant and great a guard he is
    4) FACT: The most together and entertaining teammates, playing for EACHOTHER, ALL IN, are on the Cavs -- Delly hustling for every ball, Jr wit that sweet swoosh, Iman with the defense and clutch 3's and Tristan with the length and strength to disrupt any team and any system
    5) FACT: Plus 185 for the GOAT for a title in his home town for his FAMILY and his FANS and for the NBA -- no better story than LeBron James getting Cleveland that ring -- seriously might be the greatest sports story in 40+ years
    6) FACT: An award winning coach, tossed under the bus all season long, getting that great redemption on the biggest stage of the world -- Nothing but BLATT!!!
    7) FACT: Props and player props pointing those fingers at CAVS IN 6 and KYRIE FOR MVP -- clear as a sunny day how this flight is landing
    8) FACT: The NBA season started with a great story, one of the best players in the league almost ever was COMING HOME, and guess what? He did! And now he is here and in his moment of truth he will bring us the ring, like a king!!
    9) FACT: Kevin Love injury was a blessing in disguise, the Cavs are so good they can win WITH OR WITHOUT HIM, and like U2 being one of the greatest rock bands on earth, the Cavs are one of the greatest rock teams in the NBA -- the joy the fans bring, the majesty of LeBrons dunks, and the sweet spacing of his assists -- this team is selfless and ALL IN - also he already said he is COMING HOME also next year thus making this not a one time affair but rather a CAVALIER DESTINY
    10) FACT: The CAVS want it more, Need it more, and will have it more -- it is time for the king to REIGN and for all the haters to bow down to him

CAVS WIN and it happens so fast and so easy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and lilpete

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    How clear does it need to be???

CAVS WIN and it happens so fast and so easy

what he said

louielouie

Ratzz had to chime in -- so many losers on this forum doubting the KING -- they don't call him KING for nothing -- no they call him KING because he is in charge of the game -- Dude is going to singlehandedly deliver the throne to Cleveland and so may of you guys gonna be sad laying chalk on the baby team

Ratzz

Ratzz had to chime in -- so many losers on this forum doubting the KING -- they don't call him KING for nothing -- no they call him KING because he is in charge of the game -- Dude is going to singlehandedly deliver the throne to Cleveland and so may of you guys gonna be sad laying chalk on the baby team
    you do see things clearly, my friend..

i did not begin as a Cavs fan.. i am not from Miami or Cleveland, i just like James
    because i think he is a visionary player, that helps other people attain their goals
    (while attaining his own)

my only wish was that Love was able to play in the Finals,
    but he will play next year, so all good

louielouie

Yeah Love will play next year and get Finals MVP IMO -- this year Kyrie and then for the 3rd championship LeBron -- the new big 3!!! LOL. Never felt prouder about a team then these guys. All in.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Louie I do not disagree with most of what you said.

But I think that you are misinterpreting the meaning of the word fact.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Fact: You are biased

louielouie

Like the subject line says...If you bet against the Cavs you are wasting your money...His kingdom come -- ALL IN, which I may in fact do with the series price -- the is LEBRON's year, can't you see that?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dubs are dead money. Will be opening up a Swiss account soon as I'm sure the feds will inquire about this Cavs money, it really is stealing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

louielouie

Dang right JToler -- so funny these Warrior bandwagoneers eating chalk like they just don't care -- that is the trappiest chalk line I have ever seen -- who in their right mind bets against THE KING when you get paid 2 for 1 -- that is INCREDIBLE value -- Best player of all time on a team of destiny -- Cavs is one of the easiest bets I have ever made in my life -- it is a no sweat guarantee of profit and that is why you gamble right?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the only way Cleveland doesn't win this is if LeTeam gets injured.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dubs are dead money. Will be opening up a Swiss account soon as I'm sure the feds will inquire about this Cavs money, it really is stealing.
    lol.. works great with your avatar

Throwawayaway
    Throwawayaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    the only way Cleveland doesn't win this is if LeTeam gets injured.

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dude what happened to your old avatar? It was a lot better, change it back. No offence if this one was actually a pic of yours though.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Nothing wrong with taking GS...67 wins and they are healthy...they are the smart play...but don't take them just because of hatred for Lebron..lol...ESPN is behaving as if it is a mismatch...as are many public forums....this is a mistake...GS beat the Cavs in the regular season when Lebron was out...in the 2nd meeting..a healthy Irving went a paltry 6 for 17...Love had 16 pts...and 8 boards...Cavs won...Thompson only played 22 minutes that game and had 8 boards including 3 offensive...with 12 pts...now imagine what happens when Thompson starts and plays 37 minutes...

Lebron's last two games against the Warriors

36 12 and 9

42 11 and 5

I watch Kerr put Iguadala, Green and Klay Thompson on James...it made no difference...Thompson is 7 years his junior...James, and Shumpert will routinely switch on Curry...look at what happened to Curry in the last game

Curry 5 for 17.....3 for 9 from 3...

If Love was starting..and Kyrie was 100 healthy...this series would have been over in 5...I am sure of it....The Spurs are a harder matchup for the Cavs than GS...and Iguadala is no Kawhi Leonard
    Last edited by Menses; 06-01-15 at 10:05 PM.

louielouie

Cavs in 5, 6 or 7 is a LOCK this series -- headline are going to be reading

"Is He the LeGreatest Of All Time?"

This Cavalier squad has the legendary look and feel of a destined team -- so together -- all in just like the motto -- devoted to the cause -- ready to represent for their city and their long suffering fans -- and who better to guide them to the promised land then the KING!! Seriously can't wait for Thursday so all the chalk breathers EAT IT. LeBron and the Cavs are ready to roll and ROLLL they will -- this is seriously one of the best and easiest bets I have seen in an NBA finals -- if anything the Cavs should be the favorites -- can't believe how off this line is but happy to take the value and know that LeBron and co. have my back

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Nothing wrong with taking GS...67 wins and they are healthy...they are the smart play...but don't take them just because of hatred for Lebron..lol...ESPN is behaving as if it is a mismatch...as are many public forums....this is a mistake...GS beat the Cavs in the regular season when Lebron was out...in the 2nd meeting..a healthy Irving went a paltry 6 for 17...Love had 16 pts...and 8 boards...Cavs won...Thompson only played 22 minutes that game and had 8 boards including 3 offensive...with 12 pts...now imagine what happens when Thompson starts and plays 37 minutes...

Lebron's last two games against the Warriors

36 12 and 9

42 11 and 5

I watch Kerr put Iguadala, Green and Klay Thompson on James...it made no difference...Thompson is 7 years his junior...James, and Shumpert will routinely switch on Curry...look at what happened to Curry in the last game

Curry 5 for 17.....3 for 9 from 3...

If Love was starting..and Kyrie was 100 healthy...this series would have been over in 5...I am sure of it....The Spurs are a harder matchup for the Cavs than GS...and Iguadala is no Kawhi Leonard
    Shhh. Let's not have Dub backers questioning their bets and hedging. Let's keep this on the down low.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

not saying i disagree cavs win but dude, you are way over confident. cleveland teams always lose in the finals, you should know this.

dude on the news tonight got a huge tattoo on his leg of the cavs winning the championship. scary stuff...

louielouie

"It's good to be king" might be another headline --- LOL -- gonna head to Vegas probably for game 5 the clincher I think, may buy tickets cheap now and wait it out if it somehow goes to 6 -- that is +500 now too on 5Dimes which is awesome value but I see this done sooner most likely -- almost like people don't read anymore

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015...ketball-career

Dude is playing THE BEST basketball of his career -- and rather than enjoy the show and the majesty the haters have to hate -- too bad because what a story this is -- pure basketball heroics

louielouie

Just watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhsJE3YBOg4

So good -- WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

I like the Cav's, think it goes at least 6 though. BOL brother.

louielouie

WE ARE CHAMPIONS -- ALL IN!! Preapare for a bloodbath Warrior backers -- find a place to hide and take your bandwagon with you -- Cavs fans and family are LIFERS and LEBRON IS BACK to bring us that CHAMPIONSHIP we want and deserve -- all the ghosts are gone and all that is left is the beginning to our first 3peat -- DEAL WITH IT!!!

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Fact: You are biased

Fact: you said the Bulls would beat the Cavs

Fact: you're an idiot

louielouie

FACT: LeBron about to go down as LeGreatest

FACT: Public about to lose all of their Warriors futures

FACT: Sharp money united on Cavs winning it all

FACT: Kyrie going to win MVP

FACT: Cavs going to 3peat starting this year

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

I wonder what happened last year...

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Fact: ask Duncan what happened to cavs last time they were in finals
    Fact: when have the cavs ever done good in a final
    Fact: teams that win 65+ reg season games don't lose in finals

louielouie

THE CAVS ARE ALREADY CHAMPIONS!!! Deal with it!!! Because it is GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

http://www.fearthesword.com/2015/6/4...t-served-chill