Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Get on the Warriors now....

Preface: I am a huge Cavs fan, and Tribe and Browns.

Here are the current 5Dimes odds - I just laid the odds to win $200 on GS because that way I can't lose.
    I will gladly pay $536 to see Cleveland get its first championship since 1964!

I just can't see anyway that the banged up Cavs can compete with this GS team.

NBA NBA Championship
    Mon 5/25 9:00PM
    Golden State Warriors -268
    Cleveland Cavaliers +248
    Houston Rockets +19000
    Atlanta Hawks +29500

BOL

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

One spring morning when I was 15, I picked up the Plain Dealer and saw a contest form on the front page of the sports section, I filled it out and a mailed it in, entering the contest to name the NBA franchise that would be playing in Cleveland that fall. We lived on Cannon Ave in Lakewood and I didn't go far for inspiration, as my entry was the Cleveland Cannons - I still think it's a better name than 'Cavaliers', nonetheless they've been my team since before they had a name and I have been expecting them to win a championship since 1970. I hope this is the year, but I doubt it.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Odds are better at other books. But all the limits on this are so tiny!

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

ha did the same exact move in 2004 when the Sox played the Yanks...only a much bigger bet. To this day some of my friends can't understand why I did it. I understand your logic in hedging so to speak... and agree with the play...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly