NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

There was no reason to eject Horford. Granted he flopped on Dellavedova, but Dellavedova is dirty. This dude knows exactly what he is doing when he conveniently falls to the ground and rolls the leg of the other person.
    Last edited by NardVa; 05-24-15 at 08:51 PM.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

It was the elbow. You know too well that ATL was done with or without ejection. I mean LeBron was 0-10, and they still tied up the game.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I have money on the Cavs, but that was dirty. You can't throw elbows in a basketball game, you could knock someone out. On the replay it looked like Delladova trips on Carrol.

I'm not saying Delladova is a clean player, hes probably a dirty player knowing his background. BUT Horford deserved that one.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    There was no reason to eject Horford. Granted he flopped on Dellavedova, but Dellavedova is dirty. This dude knows exactly what he is doing when he conveniently falls to the ground and rolls the leg of the other person.
    LOL.. what are you talking about?

ATL had ZERO chance in this series BEFORE it started.

They LOST GAME 3 AT HOME with LOVE OUT and KYRIE OUT

making excuses about Korver,, injured at the very end of 3rd Qtr..
    and Hawks DOWN 18 POINTS at the time

make your excuses, we all need the comedy

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    It was the elbow. You know too well that ATL was done with or without ejection. I mean LeBron was 0-10, and they still tied up the game.
    Atlanta wins game 3 with Horford. Dude had 14 points and 4 rebounds with 19 mins of play. He was well on his way to having a monster game.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Atlanta wins game 3 with Horford. Dude had 14 points and 4 rebounds with 19 mins of play. He was well on his way to having a monster game.
    hahaha.. i don't think so, the guy had a stellar 1H and was going to have an bad 2H.

Conversely, Lebron had an absolutely terrible 1H (starting 0-10)
    and the Cabvs were just a single Point down at the HALF.

Zero Chance Lebron does not pick it up 2H
    and Zero chance Horford continues on that pace.

Horford in, horford out, same result.

Horford PLAYED in the FIRST TWO GAMES AT HOME!! lol

HAWKS LOST BY DOUBLE-DIGITS BOTH GAMES

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Hawks is probably the most overrated team in the playoffs. Yeah, they have 5 all-stars but we all know it's a joke. You need REAL all-stars who can step up to win games in playoffs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Hawks is probably the most overrated team in the playoffs. Yeah, they have 5 all-stars but we all know it's a joke. You need REAL all-stars who can step up to win games in playoffs.
    this says it pretty nicely