Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lakers Express Interest in Bulls Coach Tom Thibodeau

The Chicago Bulls haven’t decided whether or not to part ways with head coach Tom Thibodeau after their second round loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but there could be at least one team willing to discuss acquiring the coach from the Bulls.
    That team, according to a report from Jordan Schultz of Huffington Post and Bleacher Report, is the Los Angeles Lakers.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/sports/Report-Lakers-Express-Interest-in-Bulls-Coach-Tom-Thibodeau--304623961.html

This has to be good news if your a Laker fan...finally some discipline will be administered to a team that isn't use to playing defense..only problem is..Kobe will be forced to play 46 minutes per game which given his ball hog tendencies, he will be more than happy to do...looks like Kobe will re-injure himself within the first month of the season...LOL

Lakers are moving in the right direction...all they have to do now is bar Kobe from the facility once he re-injures himself so he does not destroy Randle and Okafor's development...keep him as far away from the future of the team as possible...and the Lakers may just have a chance...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Rumour was shot down today by Kupchak but I guess it's still a possibility.

Given Thibs' players' injury history I'd be concerned if I were Kobe. But we'll agree on one thing - I don't think he's going to complain if Thibs wants to leave him out there for major minutes.

Is it too much to ask to be able to watch a healthy Kobe one more time for a full season?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Rumour was shot down today by Kupchak but I guess it's still a possibility.

Given Thibs' players' injury history I'd be concerned if I were Kobe. But we'll agree on one thing - I don't think he's going to complain if Thibs wants to leave him out there for major minutes.

Is it too much to ask to be able to watch a healthy Kobe one more time for a full season?
    I hope Kobe remains healthy for an entire season..and does in fact make the playoffs..so that he can be embarrassed by a superior opponent...I have no interest in watching the Lakers if Kobe is not there next year....I want to see if he will play to his strengths and help develop the great young talent the Lakers will soon have...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

just doesn't seem like a fit.

Lakers need a Hollywood type.