Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

You Lebron Haters are pathetic....Here's Why !!!

The Hatred for Lebron James which itself is unwarranted is clouding the judgement of so called basketball fans. Do not pretend that Lebron has had an easy trip to the finals...Do Not pretend that the Cavs do not have significant injuries that have made the playoff push that much harder for Lebron...these are facts...not excuses...Lebron is playing like shit himself...and half the team is hurt...this will play a factor in how far they go....

But Lebron haters are so filled with rage that they will pretend as if these issues don't play a role in how well a team does in the playoffs...but if Brady were missing Gronkowski, and he lost...they would cite that as one of the reasons the team lost...but "they don't like" Lebron...so its ok to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the Cavs lineup at the moment and behave as if that does not factor into the equation of which team moves onto the finals...

This obsession with Minimizing the accomplishments and the basketball acumen that Lebron possesses is bordering on shere jealousy at this point...it is obvious...but I bet these same folks are defending Brady on the NFL forum...LOLOL...what a joke...you all are...

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Pointless thread...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    Pointless thread...
    Not a Lebron fan eh?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The Hatred for Lebron James which itself is unwarranted is clouding the judgement of so called basketball fans. Do not pretend that Lebron has had an easy trip to the finals...Do Not pretend that the Cavs do not have significant injuries that have made the playoff push that much harder for Lebron...these are facts...not excuses...Lebron is playing like shit himself...and half the team is hurt...this will play a factor in how far they go....

But Lebron haters are so filled with rage that they will pretend as if these issues don't play a role in how well a team does in the playoffs...but if Brady were missing Gronkowski, and he lost...they would cite that as one of the reasons the team lost...but "they don't like" Lebron...so its ok to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the Cavs lineup at the moment and behave as if that does not factor into the equation of which team moves onto the finals...

This obsession with Minimizing the accomplishments and the basketball acumen that Lebron possesses is bordering on shere jealousy at this point...it is obvious...but I bet these same folks are defending Brady on the NFL forum...LOLOL...what a joke...you all are...
    Menses spot on. the clowns that pick Jordan to presently beat LeBron 1-on-1... et al

and the morons that continue to diminish his incredible accomplishments.. what to say about them,
    you pretty much summed them up.

I dislike Kobe, but i would never say that a retired Jordan could beat a 30 yr. old Kobe. Ever
    that would.. could never happen. Are there players that i hate, of course.

Do i let it cloud my judgement about outcome? i never choose dogma over logic

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Menses spot on. the clowns that pick Jordan to presently beat LeBron 1-on-1... et al

and the morons that continue to diminish his incredible accomplishments.. what to say about them,
    you pretty much summed them up.

I dislike Kobe, but i would never say that a retired Jordan could beat a 30 yr. old Kobe. Ever
    that would.. could never happen. Are there players that i hate, of course.

Do i let it cloud my judgement about outcome? i never choose dogma over logic
    Jordan, Kobe, Magic all better then Bron.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Not that guy. LeBron better in rebounding and assisting, while Kobe has always been a better shooter.

As far as LeBron haters goes; hands down to this guy, since he has been elite for years, but he doesn't have a sense for the rhetorics. 'Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4...', 'I want to be the best that has ever played the game...' statements along with his King James nickname, failed so far. I really like, what he did in Miami, but his statements are way off.

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

Lebron defends all positions at All-Star level.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Jordan yes...Magic..is debatable. essentially they are the same player..but I respectfully ask that you please refrain from making such asinine statements about Kobe Bryant now and in the future..its quite insulting...

Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JameisBrady

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

There is no playoff push playing in the East. It's a pass to the Finals every yr in that weak azz conference.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Why does it mean hating him to say he has an easy path to the final? That's also a "fact" as you say. I would say the same thing if the Bulls made the finals, that Rose and co had it easy. Let's not pretend that conference doesn't suck big time. I mean they played the Boston Celtics in the first round. Just look at that roster... the Kings probably could've beaten the Celtics in a playoff series and they finished about 15 games off the pace in the West.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jordan yes...Magic..is debatable. essentially they are the same player..but I respectfully ask that you please refrain from making such asinine statements about Kobe Bryant now and in the future..its quite insulting...

Thanks
    lol

Menses

Lebron haters are having a meltdown on twitter and on various forums...sooner or later people are going to have to come to grasp with what they are seeing and appreciate it for what it is....Do people realize Lebron assisted or scored on 27 of the Cavs 30 points in the 3rd quarter...? LOL...and all people can come up with is " Lebron has a stacked team " LOLOL..

Why are people so desperate to minimize the impact this man is having on the league? He is playing a brand of basketball not seen in previous or current eras...Atlanta HAS NEVER looked as disconbobulated and out of sorts against ANY TEAM this year as they have for the last 5 or 6 quarters...and that is because the Cavs are defending....and they are defending because Lebron is imposing his will....on that team....PERIOD....

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron haters are having a meltdown on twitter and on various forums...sooner or later people are going to have to come to grasp with what they are seeing and appreciate it for what it is....Do people realize Lebron assisted or scored on 27 of the Cavs 30 points in the 3rd quarter...? LOL...and all people can come up with is " Lebron has a stacked team " LOLOL..

Why are people so desperate to minimize the impact this man is having on the league? He is playing a brand of basketball not seen in previous or current eras...Atlanta HAS NEVER looked as disconbobulated and out of sorts against ANY TEAM this year as they have for the last 5 or 6 quarters...and that is because the Cavs are defending....and they are defending because Lebron is imposing his will....on that team....PERIOD....
    cuz some peoples definition of being "good" means u have to hit fadeaway jumpers over 5 dudes on offense
    playing good defense, passing, and efficiency on offense isnt as impressive
    thats why a guy like tim duncun isnt as celebrated as some1 like kobe

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Why does it mean hating him to say he has an easy path to the final? That's also a "fact" as you say. I would say the same thing if the Bulls made the finals, that Rose and co had it easy. Let's not pretend that conference doesn't suck big time. I mean they played the Boston Celtics in the first round. Just look at that roster... the Kings probably could've beaten the Celtics in a playoff series and they finished about 15 games off the pace in the West.
    just LOL @ this retard who bet on the bulls to beat the cavs acting like his opinion holds any weight

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

lebronze is a goofy cornball! enough said