Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If any of the following happen, Lebron is 1-5 in the Finals with his only win coming against a bunch of 22 year olds.

Ginobli makes a free throw, Leonard makes a free throw, Ray Allen doesn't hit a three Pointer.

Hell, in the OKC series, three of games the Heat won were one possession games in the final minute. OKC just wasn't ready for the stage. I'll give him that one though.
    Don't forget the Spurs giving up 2 offensive rebounds on the 2 late threes Miami hit too.

I got ridiculously lucky that day.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Also, of LBJ makes one more free throe ladt night, the Cavs are up 1-0
    You just sound dumb now. What other wisdom do you have for us, if Curry makes one more shot the Warriors win in regulation? If a team makes every shot they win the game?

We're talking about plays that would have ended a game for good. Maybe not the Ginobili free throw but the rest yeah.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You just sound dumb now. What other wisdom do you have for us, if Curry makes one more shot the Warriors win in regulation? If a team makes every shot they win the game?

We're talking about plays that would have ended a game for good. Maybe not the Ginobili free throw but the rest yeah.
    he was mocking you

your "what if scenario" is just as illogical as his. i believe his was sarcastic and yours was serious tho

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    he was mocking you

your "what if scenario" is just as illogical as his. i believe his was sarcastic and yours was serious tho
    my "what if scenario"? you aren't capable of going back 4-5 posts back to see i didn't make the post he responded to and supposedly "mocked"?

and if you truly think both are comparable, i'm not even sure what to say. say a soccer match ends 1-1 with a team scoring in the last minute. is saying "they would've won without that last minute goal" equivalent to saying in a match that ended 0-0 "they would've won if they had scored"?
    Last edited by Seto; 06-07-15 at 05:35 PM.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

seto,

we can go back and forth all day with "what if scenarios". offensive rebounds are pretty common, especially for an athletic team with size like the heat were. its a waste of time tho. lebron deserved both titles he won. anyone saying otherwise (not that you are) is a hater

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    seto,

we can go back and forth all day with "what if scenarios". offensive rebounds are pretty common, especially for an athletic team with size like the heat were. its a waste of time tho. lebron deserved both titles he won. anyone saying otherwise (not that you are) is a hater
    Look, all I'm saying is that was a crazy game that the Spurs had all but won. Anyone insinuating otherwise is crazy. And FWIW I had Miami HUGE in that series.

I hate the word "deserve". Hate it. There's no such thing as deserving a win and not winning unless you got jobbed by refs. So yeah, while I say LeBron "could easily" be 1-4 in the Finals, it's absolutely equally true that the bottom line is that he isn't. If you had just said that to start with I would've had no argument.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

We still not making excuses. Lace em up and let's play.

Believeland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We in Cleveland NEVER make excuses. We play with the hand we're dealt, win, lose or draw.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

haha oh my god this thread is a cesspool full of butthurt LeHaters. Glorious.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Look, all I'm saying is that was a crazy game that the Spurs had all but won. Anyone insinuating otherwise is crazy. And FWIW I had Miami HUGE in that series.

I hate the word "deserve". Hate it. There's no such thing as deserving a win and not winning unless you got jobbed by refs. So yeah, while I say LeBron "could easily" be 1-4 in the Finals, it's absolutely equally true that the bottom line is that he isn't. If you had just said that to start with I would've had no argument.
    the bulls could easily be 1-3 v. the LeBrons too right?

JameisBrady

I need to point how pathetic it is that this idiot seto put me on ignore because I ether that clueless goober's soul whenever I wreck his poorly thought out posts. Dude might legit seppuku if the cavs win it all.

First 123