Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Is Kobe Bryant in Suicide Watch after watching Dwight's performance? LOL

I sincerely hope Kobe is reeling in jealousy about the Rockets and Dwight's big win...Meanwhile all Kobe can do is hand out insincere compliments to players (Blake Griffin) in hopes of luring them away from their respective teams..as if he would pass to them when they got there...LOL

The nerve of this clown to call Dwight soft...Dwight walked into Staples and took their hearts last night...with his star player on the bench...Kobe would have needed at least 2 hall of famers and the Refs in his back pocket to pull off such a feat...LOLOL

Menses

Dwight = Western Conference Finals

Kobe = ?????????

Hahahahaha.......Who's soft now Kobe ? Somebody let me know how Kobe is doing..I am really worried about him....I think he might need a valium....LOLLOL

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

lol dwight is soft....and what does it matter that they advance to the conf finals to get mollywhooped by the warriors? and kobe has how many rings vs d12? d12 wont ever win a ring period

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah Kobe must be writhing in pain knowing that just by adding Dwight who would have missed majority of season to that D league roster surely they would have won 55/60 and still be in this. Good gawd

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    lol dwight is soft....and what does it matter that they advance to the conf finals to get mollywhooped by the warriors? and kobe has how many rings vs d12? d12 wont ever win a ring period
    Just like a true Kobe-tard..when faced with facts...they start RING-COUNTING...LOL...but here is yet another fact that cannot be ignored...Dwight is in the Western Conference Finals...Kobe is at home sticking pins into a VOODOO doll that bears an uncanny resemblance to Dwight Howard...LMAOOOOOOO

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Can't stand Kobe either. But speaking of facts the guy is pushing 40, has 400,000 miles on his legs , and his body is breaking down. All the while has no talent on his roster worthy of mention. So why keep beating a dead horse?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah Kobe must be writhing in pain knowing that just by adding Dwight who would have missed majority of season to that D league roster surely they would have won 55/60 and still be in this. Good gawd
    Oh So Kobe does not care?....He sure did when Dwight Elbowed him in the face....LOLOL.....dude looked like a Jilted Lover...reminds me of an episode of cheaters...LOLOL

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Can't stand Kobe either. But speaking of facts the guy is pushing 40, has 400,000 miles on his legs , and his body is breaking down. All the while has no talent on his roster worthy of mention. So why keep beating a dead horse?
    Can you explain to me what the meaning is of a dead horse is? - Charles Barkley..

Sorry I couldn't resist...I was never a fan of Dwight or Kobe...but I see what the narrative has been in that city...which is to knock star players and reduce their value in order to inflate the value of Bryant...and that nonsense has to stop...When Kobe and Laker fans stop bashing Dwight and minimizing his value in order to prop up Kobe...I will stop making threads like this...LOL.......