larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Fridays NBA Pick

Washington Wizards - 2.5

This will be easy, Washington will beat the shit out of Atlanta today, they are a better team , and with Wall back they will take care of business, hes the best player in the series, the wizards are home, they have been better for most of the games.

I also like that the wizards are favored even though atlanta is a 60 win team and wizards are a 46 win team.

golden state is a 67 win team and memphis is a 55 win team, yet gstate is a 5 point fav on the road in hostile memphis. thats the contrast im using

what i expect is a washington win by 10 + points, i also expect refs to be on the wizards side to ensure a pivotal game 7 for Monday Night

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    Washington Wizards - 2.5

This will be easy, Washington will beat the shit out of Atlanta today, they are a better team , and with Wall back they will take care of business, hes the best player in the series, the wizards are home, they have been better for most of the games.

I also like that the wizards are favored even though atlanta is a 60 win team and wizards are a 46 win team.

golden state is a 67 win team and memphis is a 55 win team, yet gstate is a 5 point fav on the road in hostile memphis. thats the contrast im using

what i expect is a washington win by 10 + points, i also expect refs to be on the wizards side to ensure a pivotal game 7 for Monday Night
    Your expert opinion on the GS game is???? I think I missed that. Thanks.

larryp0405

id pick memphis but im staying away, gstate probably wins ml

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i still have Washington for series, but partial hedged it with a Hawks 4-3 @ +180.
    would like to see Wiz win tonight so i get something out of this.

larryp0405

i think wiz take series also

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    i think wiz take series also
    seems unlikely, but they sure did come as close as humanly possible last game.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

All of the SBR braintrust is on Washington today, literally 95%+ of NBA posters are going Wiz.

Which means Atlanta closes it out tonight.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
    All of the SBR braintrust is on Washington today, literally 95%+ of NBA posters are going Wiz.

Which means Atlanta closes it out tonight.
    that angle is always used and is laughable , theres no substance to it

i think wizards blow out the hawks tonight regardless how many of the sbr posters are on the wiz...100% can be on the wiz the wizards will still win today

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Yep, like I said, when this group (not the public, public can actually be sharp) this SBR group, goes one way, you need to go the other.

Cashed.