STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

If houston wins this game...Go back to 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Clippers in the midst of a giant run. They are up 19 and Houston had already quit. For whatever fukkin reason... Doc Rivers decides to call timeout. Clips been outscored by 16 in 9 minutes since this godawful timeout. Just took away all the momentum his team had and gave Houston a chance to regroup. Unreal Doc...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was it one of those Mandatory timeouts though?

STAX

now its tied... Doc Rivers should be fired. Im also willing ot bet he is out of timeouts at the end of the game and will need one,,,, just wait

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Was it one of those Mandatory timeouts though?
    Nope, they had just got a steal and Paul was leading the break... and Doc calls a timeout, I dont know why. Clips were on a 3 on 2 fast break and he just decides to call timeout. For the life of me I couldnt understnd it then and its really biting them in the ass

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk yea!!!!

tony_come

Josssssh smith hahahaha

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Unbelievable....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

And Harden going to the bench was also a huge factor

Looks like they don't need him

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Houston got this series now.....Clippers still the Clippers

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I cant believe whats happended,12 points in the 4th with the game on the line. F@ck me Clippers you are a f@ckin joke.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

funny, i totally lost track of this game around the end of the 3rd qtr. i swear they were down around 20 the last time i looked. i have the game on at very low volume and been browsing other sites since that time. finally looked back up at the tv about 10 minutes ago and they were tied. couldn't believe my eyes. i'm assuming the lack of depth for the clippers has finally reared its head a bit?

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Houston live at that time was over +2000

STAX

Doc Rivers cost them the game.... why he doesnt start fouling Dwight or Smith when Houston was on a huge run is beyond me. And the timeout stunting his team's run and haulting the momentum was beyond idiotic. And yup, had that been within reach at th end of the game, Clippers were out of timeouts cuz Doc wasted them all. What a piece of shit coach
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

tony_come

Josssssh smith hahahaha

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    funny, i totally lost track of this game around the end of the 3rd qtr. i swear they were down around 20 the last time i looked. i have the game on at very low volume and been browsing other sites since that time. finally looked back up at the tv about 10 minutes ago and they were tied. couldn't believe my eyes. i'm assuming the lack of depth for the clippers has finally reared its head a bit?
    Same here,I checked ESPN figuring the Clippers had put the game to bed,and to my amazement the Rockets were up.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I was like WTF? Why did he stop his own fast break? What a horrible timeout. The Clippers played like shit after that timeout. That was almost as bad as McHale going to the hack a shaq on Jordan before the half.

To think these guys get paid to screw up???

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Clippers in the midst of a giant run. They are up 19 and Houston had already quit. For whatever fukkin reason... Doc Rivers decides to call timeout. Clips been outscored by 16 in 9 minutes since this godawful timeout. Just took away all the momentum his team had and gave Houston a chance to regroup. Unreal Doc...

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was like WTF? Why did he stop his own fast break? What a horrible timeout. The Clippers played like shit after that timeout. That was almost as bad as McHale going to the hack a shaq on Jordan before the half.

To think these guys get paid to screw up???
    i dont know... my first thought, the absolute second after he called TO, was... Doc's in on the rigging. that was my first thought I cant help it, it just was.

STAX

Maybe Doc had under 19.5 on biggest lead of the game

Mac4Lyfe

This was stupidity on the highest level. Smith and Howard couldn't hit a free throw to save their lives but Smith was raining 3's like it was a monsoon. Howard was misdirecting every Clipper shot in the paint. Why Doc wouldn't put them on the line is incompetence. He should be investigated for fraud.

I'm watching a replay and NO ONE on the Clippers is playing defense. Absolutely no one. The Rockets were getting fast breaks and wide ass open 3's all over the court. This shit might have been scripted. How the hell are the Clippers this bad on defense???

Doc Rivers cost them the game.... why he doesnt start fouling Dwight or Smith when Houston was on a huge run is beyond me. And the timeout stunting his team's run and haulting the momentum was beyond idiotic. And yup, had that been within reach at th end of the game, Clippers were out of timeouts cuz Doc wasted them all. What a piece of shit coach

STAX

All In Clippers game 7 ML... I caught some of the post game press conference... did they ask him why he didnt hack a dwight or Smoove? I missed soome of it but I didnt hear a word about it, nor from the announcers. Are they all in on it? I mean cmon it was obvious what the right strategy was

Mac4Lyfe

I'm most likely laying off that game. You have 2 teams with very low basketball IQ's, coached by 2 guys that are just as dumb. pass

All In Clippers game 7 ML... I caught some of the post game press conference... did they ask him why he didnt hack a dwight or Smoove? I missed soome of it but I didnt hear a word about it, nor from the announcers. Are they all in on it? I mean cmon it was obvious what the right strategy was

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I'm most likely laying off that game. You have 2 teams with very low basketball IQ's, coached by 2 guys that are just as dumb. pass
    so one coach who has a NBA title and the other who a hall of famer are dumb?

Mac4Lyfe

Both are dumb as fukkk.

Do you want me to give you a list of other dumb ass coaches with NBA titles and dummies in the Hall of Fame? It's pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    so one coach who has a NBA title and the other who a hall of famer are dumb?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Lol funny stuff

STAX

No I wont go all in, but wwith how that game went tonight, game 7 gotta be rigged for Clippers right? I dont know... just when you think you got it figured, shit like this happens. Ill be betting on little on the Clippers.

It almost seems like this...

Rockets had quit, everyone knew (thought) LA had it in the bag. Well maybe they do have it in the bag, and this huge comeback was all for show. Maybe McHale looked at Doc mid-3rd qtr and winked, meaning he threw in the towel. McHale threw in the towel and everything after that point is all for shw. One way or another, Clippers will win game 7. Everything between mid-3rd qtr of game 6 and the buzzer of game 7 is all WWF, rigged, fake as hell, bullshit. Only thing that has to hppen is Clippers end up with more pts at the end of game 7 and the same result happens, but with a ton more dramaa.

I tell you what, this tells me NBA is desperate for a game 7, bc they know GS/MEM isnt going 7 games. bet GS ML... they win for sure
    Last edited by STAX; 05-15-15 at 02:52 AM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

SBR posters calling NBA Champion players and coaches dumb and low IQ

McHale is a boob and Doc is annoying as hell but they both shit out more basketball knowledge this morning than all of us here possess combined.

And as for the TO by Doc, they had played almost 4 minutes at a very high pace with only one whistle. Both sides were gassed. DJ and Barnes especially could barely make it back over the line and Dwight was worse off with his hands on his knees during the inbound. If Doc doesnt call it McHale should, but Doc knows McHales boob status and didnt trust him to do the right thing, so he choose to call the TO and draw up a play.

The Clippers were exhausted plain and simple. They "collapsed" because Blake ran out of juice and couldn't fight through the double teams anymore and the rest of their tired asses couldn't make a shot.

Sometimes I wonder how everyone here misses this simple shit all the time, seeing as we all could outcoach every bum in the NBA and NFL easily.
    Last edited by SharpAngles; 05-15-15 at 01:38 PM.

CAMAROZ28FAST
    CAMAROZ28FAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Shadiest stuff happens after TV timeouts

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its all part of the script.

NBA needs game 7's for added drama and revenue