frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

LA Clippers guaranteed to win tonight... but NBA has decision to make with CHI-CLE

LA Clippers are a guaranteed win tonight, NBA wants them in the WCF and will not take the chance sending them back to Houston for a Game 7. The rig will in effect, however the ML is heavily juiced, so only play it if you are OK laying -400. Spread on the other hand at 8.5 is too high. LA Clippers will win but its anyone's guess by how much. I'd stay away from the sides. I do however like the OVER in this game as I see more fouls being called in this one to aid the rig, and a quicker pace from Houston with their backs against the wall.

With the Cleveland/Chicago series... NBA has a decision to make. Now we know Cleveland is a lock to win this series. The only question is will they win it tonight, or win it in Game 7? Does the NBA play it safe and rig it for Cleveland tonight, or get greedy and rig the game tonight for Chicago to force a Game 7?

It's a tough choice. Because I am sure that the NBA is treating this as their marquee Eastern Conference Series as they know it will be bigger than the ECF itself, I think the NBA will rig this one in favor of the Bulls to force a Game 7 and rig the Game 7 in favor of Cleveland. These are the two marquee Eastern Conference teams left, with the marquee players, so they want this one to go 7 to maximize revenue.

Chicago Bulls -2
    Chicago Bulls ML -135

HOUSTON/LA CLIPPERS OVER 219.5

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

A reply to each series: Maybe you are right and the Clippers win because of it's rigged. However, there is another possibility--that they win because they are simply a better team.
    Bulls/Cavs: You ask "Does the NBA play it safe and rig it for Cleveland tonight?" That very question connotates that it isn't fixed. If it's fixed, there is no need to play it safe--the result is pre-determined. The fact is is that it's a pretty even matchup, as has been seen the entire series, and the winner if pretty much a toss-up.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rigged?? This is 2015, everything that is a coverup is exposed. Certanly..if this were the case..it would be easily outed. La clippers destroyed houston at home and are huge favs..no wonder u say they will win..duh

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Pretty amazing that his rig genius has the team that the market sees as 80% to win tonight(clippers) to win and the game that is 55/45 he basically has no clue. Amazing how that works.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Pretty amazing that his rig genius has the team that the market sees as 80% to win tonight(clippers) to win and the game that is 55/45 he basically has no clue. Amazing how that works.
    Lol.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

praise the sun you nailed it

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Look at my previous posts I am on a hot streak hitting all my side bets and ML bets

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    praise the Sun you nailed it
    Fixed it for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm sure not taking the Clippers laying all those points although I think they could win the game

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Considering that Houston won the last game by 21 points, why couldn't they win outright tonight? The money line of +338 looks tempting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on clips ML, dont care how big it is... they are gtd to win. But why no bet Frogs if is a gtd winner?

DRB
    DRB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I play 6 point teasers here in Nevada with William Hill and have been doing well with them this postseason.
    You can use 4 or 5 or 6 points depending on the numbers involved.

For example taking Cleveland +8 and them Clippers - 2.5 avoids laying heavy juice and unless you see the Cavs getting blown out You would have a live ticket going into the Clippers game. Also with 2 team teasers a push in one leg is an automatic refund regardless of the other leg so the Cavs would have to lose by 9 for the ticket to be dead.
    I just checked the line and the Hawks are getting 2.5. They got away with murder last nite after PP's 3 pointer and the books anticipate a close game either way. I am not a rich man ( like STAX ) and can't lay huge juice on a single game. How many times can Washington pull a rabbit out of the hat ? Maybe the Hawks +8.5 is usable ?
    Good Luck !

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Crawford and Davis, two of the NBE's most established mercenaries, are officiating the game.
    Obviously there is a mandate here.. and we all know the outcome will ride on the calls,
    especially those for/against LeFreeThrow.

It's really in the NBE (National Basketball Entertainment) best interest to have Chicago
    win tonight and push the Game 7 Sunday (huge sports day) in Cleveland.
    Bulls ML / Clips ML

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frogs I enjoy your posts, you are a smart guy. The refs are humans, and humans love drama!
    There is a huge psychological advantage for Houston. They face elimination and they are going home win or lose. Rockets are getting on a plane going home after the game. Bags are packed, plans are made, if we lose I'm in for golf on Sat., if we win Im going to lay by the pool and get a massage,...etc. Clips not in full panic mode yet, Hou. is a hard place to win a game 7 but they know they can win there and they know they don't have to win tonight. These two facts are huge mental barriers.

Side Note: Harden is sick of playing bad, you can hear it in his voice and see it in his body language. He is scary when he gets going, no Clipper can stay in front of him and he knows it.

I love Houston +8 or 9 ish. I just dont think a blowout is probable in a closeout game and if Hou gets behind they can always foul Jordan and string the game out. If you like the rig angle then this series IS due for a close game anyway.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Road teams have won seven straight playoff games in which Scott Foster a member of officiating crew.

He is the quiet version of Crawford.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

You CAN NOT FADE LEBRON. He owns the refs now. They are scared to miss a foul on him!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

These are the action %'s I got right now to those who are interested

Teams Type SpBk BetUs Carib GTBets 5Dimes SIA BetDSI
    HOU
    LAC
    Sprd 52%
    48%
    15%
    85%
    17%
    83%
    35%
    65%
    41%
    59%
    61%
    39%
    38%
    62%

-----

Teams Type SpBk BetUs Carib GTBets 5Dimes SIA BetDSI
    CLE
    CHI
    Sprd 47%
    53%
    34%
    66%
    45%
    55%
    29%
    71%
    46%
    54%
    48%
    52%
    39%
    61%

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Considering that Houston won the last game by 21 points, why couldn't they win outright tonight? The money line of +338 looks tempting.

who cares that lost by a combined 58 points in Games at Staples

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Just bet ML parlay BULLS, CLIPPERS @ +117

follow the script. Crawford and Davis have their orders.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Nailed the first game

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I was wrong as this game was rigged for Cleveland

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

"I have the script, but I got this game wrong as it was rigged for the other team"

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post
    You CAN NOT FADE LEBRON. He owns the refs now. They are scared to miss a foul on him!
    The King has spoken.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    shocker

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

you're a loser frogs but atleast you entertain. guess you didn't get the memo that i posted the correct "script" tonight

ZetaPsi808

some confusion here as to which script version is the official version.

sbr moderators are investigating

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Stopped betting on the Clippers once Austin Rivers became a regular part of their rotation. Was crap last game and even when he doesn't shoot he is extremely poor on the defensive assignments as shown again tonight.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Can't blame you there. Excellent point, he really can't guard anyone.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    "I have the script, but I got this game wrong as it was rigged for the other team"
    As I have said, the script I have only pertains to series winners. It is up to me to use my discretion to see how the individual games themselves will go. I was wrong tonight

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    you're a loser frogs but atleast you entertain. guess you didn't get the memo that i posted the correct "script" tonight
    Good call

ZetaPsi808

As I have said, the script I have only pertains to series winners. It is up to me to use my discretion to see how the individual games themselves will go. I was wrong tonight
    "LA Clippers guaranteed to win tonight"

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post
    Can't blame you there. Excellent point, he really can't guard anyone.
    Houstons offence was pretty quiet until he came on and let Harden waltz his way to the basket every time he was assigned to him.

i remember it was a game against Charlotte. I took them -10.5 and they were doing it pretty comfortably. Was happy with what I saw so I ducked out for a bit and was checking scores on my phone. They were probably up by 25 or so...
    Little by little, I saw Charlotte cutting into the lead then I noticed every few on the play by play on espn it was either a missed bucket or turnover by Austin Rivers, was dead set pissed. They won by four and it was tied at one point I think but it should have never come down to that.
    it was just...a completely turn off for me betting on them
    Last edited by Jeff_Black; 05-14-15 at 10:50 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Kevin McHale needs his ass kicked. Houston in a great tempo, winning the game easily and that stupid asshole fouls Jordan. Deandre is 4 for 4 then Clippers retaliate by fouling Howard who can't hit shit. They almost had a double digit lead, now they're losing.

Fire McHale, hire Thibs. Dummy

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah it was rigged for them... you were right. so many no calls on Cleveland it was ridiculous (and in game 5 too)... I thought NBA wanted Chicago but you nailed it. I cant complain though, Im a huge Cavs fan.

While you havent been spot on with every single game, your initial "script" post is sooooooooo spot on.

Il be interested to see how the GOlden State/LAC game is officiated. I know you stated winner of LAC/GS goes to the finals (and wins it), but Ive been witnessing GS get the benefit of calls all season long, bar no game. If oyu read any of my psts involving GS, you would know Ive been bitching about this for months now. Should be interesting to see how that series is officiated... wonder if the NBA will let the best team win...

123 Last