jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Can't remember a coach losing track of them especially after they burned 3 in a row. If ref's had called it would have been a tech since they had none, Bulls get ft and ball and win. Bron bailed this guy out, Blatt is unreal almost cost Cavs the series.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-10-15 at 10:15 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He also drew up a play on the last shot with Lebron inbounding and James was like "Nah, I'm getting the ball.."

Lol. He failed twice and got bailed out.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He's in over his head. I didn't pay much attention to Cleveland this year and was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but you can tell this nba thing is not for him.

It doesn't help that Lebron has never backed him publicly.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's in over his head. I didn't pay much attention to Cleveland this year and was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but you can tell this nba thing is not for him.

It doesn't help that Lebron has never backed him publicly.
    Same here I didn't watch Cavs much people were saying he sucked but I didn't pay it much mind. Thats unreal also BigDA trying to have Bron inbound ball.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

SportsCenter broke it down tonight.

FAIL #1
    With 8 seconds left he was signaling timeout until assistant Tyrone Lue jumped in front of him. It would have been a technical and essentially cost them the game.

FAIL #2
    With 1 second left Blatt drew up a play in which Lebron was inbounding the ball.....WTF. That means Lebron wouldn't have taken the shot. Lebron pretty much told him no in the huddle, I'm getting the ball.

He was very close to getting a tech and blowing the series....it would have been epic....like something they would be replaying in 30 years still talking about.

In the post-game Lebron straight up said he scratched the play. Lol
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave BigDofBA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.