The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.
    The Alchemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Chi +1.5

I am taking this huge. Too many people are going to to be on CLE tomorrow. The whole they can not lose approach is not going to fool me. Bulls are playing great and ppl are taking credit away from the Bulls D. I can see CLE going down two games and then making a comeback to make go to game 7.

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

Not to mention Kylie Irving is hurt... In Pau is day to day, but as you know they did better without him.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

keep talking yourself into it, it has to come true lol...

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

I really don't have to lol. Just sharing my opinion.

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

CLEV is favored for a reason, Lebron will put up 40.

CAVS and the OVER! (194 and1/2)

EZ

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Irving is clearly at 80% or less.. maybe 50%.
    Gasol out is making me hesitate to take the Bulls.
    Refs were favoring Cleveland. It's just a harder game to pick now.
    Either way you introduce significant risk by choosing a side.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Cavs for me, just situation for me. Kyrie hurt is tough, Delladova gotta step up, Cavs will spread the floor, James will drive and get calls and kick, they will make the 3's. Refs will help some if they have to. I said Bulls were fat after Game 1 and Cavs would win, which wasn't a stretch I know, and Bulls know if they win this one they are so close, but just don't think they will give enough for 48 min.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Theres a reason cav are favored on the road agains the bulls the books are begging you to take bulls

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    Theres a reason cav are favored on the road agains the bulls the books are begging you to take bulls
    lol ??
    What if they know public will start pounding Cleveland as soon as they see (-1), to don't get worst line ??
    Maybe that is bookies plan... LOL

They don't have a clue, they opened Cleveland (+1), now public is mooving the line.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    lol ??
    What if they know public will start pounding Cleveland as soon as they see (-1), to don't get worst line ??
    Maybe that is bookies plan... LOL

They don't have a clue, they opened Cleveland (+1), now public is mooving the line.
    absolutely.. Public is going on Gasol out and the line movement.. I don't like that.
    Seems like they are being set up. Irving is in bad shape. He can't even admit it
    because LeBron is bossy. I'm starting to smell a Cavs collapse. Bulls have the depth.
    I'm going with Chicago to take out the garbage and win. This is not Cavs year.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Chicago lost 4-1 last year...
    Wouldn't NBA want then to extend that series ?? Because every1 like to say: reveneu, blá, blá

1 thing is certain, LE Fa_ggot shouldn't end the game 3 with only 2 PF LOL

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Cavs will get the calls as NBA wants this to be 2-2 after today. If they play well and LeBron goes to the basket they will win no matter what the Bulls do. Pass for me in this one.

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

Ppl are to dependent on James getting the calls.. How can the Cavs beat the Bulls!? Bulls out rebounded the cavs last game by 15 and pretty disciplined with the ball cavs 11 and bulls at 7.. Bulls are playing great basketball. People are just thinking the refs are going to help bron.. Wouldn't the refs make calls on for the bulls a) homecooking b) most ppl are on the cavs, so I think the call would be to make calls against the cavs... But what it comes down to is the bulls are playing great discipline basketball. They had one bad game.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

You were saying the bulls played great ball last game, but they needed a lucky shot from Rose to win game 3. How many times can Rose play that great? I would think he will score 11 points with 6 turn overs today. If Irving played a little better in that game or Rose missed it, it might end up CL 2-1. The bulls cannot play great game all the time. Look at bucks series..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Ppl are to dependent on James getting the calls.. How can the Cavs beat the Bulls!? Bulls out rebounded the cavs last game by 15 and pretty disciplined with the ball cavs 11 and bulls at 7.. Bulls are playing great basketball. People are just thinking the refs are going to help bron.. Wouldn't the refs make calls on for the bulls a) homecooking b) most ppl are on the cavs, so I think the call would be to make calls against the cavs... But what it comes down to is the bulls are playing great discipline basketball. They had one bad game.

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

Yea but it's the other little things you are overlooking. Rebounds for example, they bulls out rebounded the cavs by 15! That's a lot point differential right there. Also, bulls had 4 less turnovers than the cavs.. Point differential of potentially 8-12 points there.. I see what you are saying though.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Yea but it's the other little things you are overlooking. Rebounds for example, they bulls out rebounded the cavs by 15! That's a lot point differential right there. Also, bulls had 4 less turnovers than the cavs.. Point differential of potentially 8-12 points there.. I see what you are saying though.
    Wouldnt you rather have a team that can be outrebounded by 15 and still thete at the end or the the that gets 15 extra rebounds but can barely win. Anyway that statistic is overrated anyway, for all I know 7 of those boards could have came off pf Cavs missed fts.

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

Bulls playing that good basketball!!

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.

Let's go!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO