frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Script says MAXIMUM ULTRA RIG for Cavs in Game 4

Place your bets as soon as the lines come out for Game 4 as the script is calling for a Category 5 MAXIMUM ULTRA super rig for the Cavs in Game 4 all hands on deck.

This will be an all in play.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Imagine if they lose? Does that mean we go all in for the rest of the series?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I will post an omega ultra lock tomorrow In the hawks game so you may hedge

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

frogs - cavs aint winning the series man. I tried to tell you your script is wrong, but you aren't hearing me. Bulls are the script. I wish you were right cuz Im a Cavs fan, but Bulls are winning this series

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought James and Irving played bad and they were still in the game although the next game is big time pressure for Cleveland

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I thought James and Irving played bad and they were still in the game although the next game is big time pressure for Cleveland
    Irving is hurt, but yeah he and LeBron played bad. LeBron had like 15 missed shots and 7 turnovers. Cant win on theroad in theplayoffs playing like that.

Bottom line is Cleveland is hurting bad. Shumpert is hurt, Irving is hurt, Love is out. Team is just too depleted right now to beat the Bulls. Im a Cavs fan so I really pray Im wrong but I cant see them winning this series at all. It may take a maximum rig for them to win this series.

STAX

ALso frog- scripts can change, and injuries can be the major factor. Love is out, Kyrie is now hurt... Shumpert is hurt. If the NBA wanted the Cavs to make the finals I don't think they do now, since it will likely be a blowout series with whoever they face out of the West with those key players injured. Bulls now are the attraction... they will win this series and take care of ATL or WAS with ease.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    ALso frog- scripts can change, and injuries can be the major factor. Love is out, Kyrie is now hurt... Shumpert is hurt. If the NBA wanted the Cavs to make the finals I don't think they do now, since it will likely be a blowout series with whoever they face out of the West with those key players injured. Bulls now are the attraction... they will win this series and take care of ATL or WAS with ease.
    You could be right but for now I'm sticking with the script I saw before the playoffs started. If Cavs lose game 4 it means you are right and script was altered.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

No script bro. Cavs suck. Bulls in 6.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    You could be right but for now I'm sticking with the script I saw before the playoffs started. If Cavs lose game 4 it means you are right and script was altered.
    Tough to make money on a script that changes every game no?